Website Marriott International Qatar
Assistant Housing Manager
Marriott International Qatar Job Vacancy at Assistant Housing Manager in Doha, Qatar. Assistant Housing Manager Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Marriott International Qatar Job Vacancy at Assistant Housing Manager in Doha, Qatar
Assistant Housing Manager Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Assistant Housing Manager has publish a notification on www. jobs.marriott.com. career page for the recruitment of Marriott International Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Marriott International Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Assistant Housing Manager|
|Name of Post||Marriott International Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||22162770|
Assistant Housing Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Job Number 22162770
Job Category Human Resources
Location Le Méridien City Center Doha, Conference Centre Street, Doha, Qatar, Qatar VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
JOB SUMMARYReports to the Director of Human Resources. Responsible for staff dormitory operations, including ensuring the dormitory is in safe and clean and dormitory policies are followed by employees.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 1 year experience in human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Employee Housing Goals
- Based on the Dormitory Enrollment Request, assign rooms to the staff on check -in day.
- Checks in the staff with the Staff Dormitory Check In / Check Out Form and issues the linen and key to the staff
- Upon staff check-out from the dormitory, completes clearance as per the Staff Dormitory Check In / Check Out Form and reports to Human Resources office for any further follow up.
- Inspects the cleanliness status of the Dormitory Public Areas and the staff rooms on daily basis and corrects issues as needed.
- Schedules regular dormitory cleanliness inspection.
- Liaises with contractor for pest control on regular basis
- Implements the Dormitory Rules and Regulations.
- Report special disciplinary issues to Director of Human Resources and educates employees as needed.
- Maintains room key copies per policy. .
- Liaises with contractor to conduct regular checks on the fire equipments and room electrical facilities; keeps records per policy.
- Works with hotel Loss Prevention Director to organize dormitory Fire Drill on regular basis.
- Implement the Dormitory Visitor Policy.
- Maintains knowledge of dormitory contract terms and reports/ follows up for any deviations to the contract.
- Completes the dormitory staff duty roaster per required schedule and submits for approval.
- Maintains records of dormitory issues (e.g., maintenance requests, special staff requests, check in and out details).
- Updates rooming list on weekly basis and submits to Human Resources.
- Assist Director of Human Resources with the Linen Purchase/ Replacement Plan per appropriate schedule.
- Liaises with Laundry to change the linens on weekly basis.
- Maintains the appropriate amount of store items (e.g., chemicals, garbage bags).
- Maintains an inventory for all dormitory items owned by the location (e.g., bunk beds, wardrobe, linens, electrical utensils, chemicals).
Conducting Human Resource Activities
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizing an “open door” policy.
- Brings issues concerning employee satisfaction to the attention of the department manager and Human Resources.
- Participates in employee progressive discipline procedures.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
At Le Méridien, we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and creative, cosmopolitan, culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated, timeless service. We provide original, chic and memorable service and experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination. We’re looking for curious, creative and well-informed people to join our team. If you appreciate connecting with like-minded guests and have a deep desire to create unexpected experiences, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Le Méridien.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.