Website Marsh and McLennan Qatar
Marsh and McLennan Qatar Job Vacancy at Implementation Consultant in Qatar. Implementation Consultant Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Marsh and McLennan Qatar Job Vacancy at Implementation Consultant in Qatar
Implementation Consultant Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Implementation Consultant has publish a notification onwww.mmc.com career page for the recruitment of Marsh and McLennan Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Marsh and McLennan Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Marsh and McLennan Qatar
|Name of Post
|QAR 13808.00 per Month.
Implementation Consultant Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Implementation Consultant – The Role and Responsibilities:
The role holder is responsible for managing complex, broad, projects end-to-end to deliver business outputs, ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to a high level of client satisfaction.
- Works directly with our internal stakeholders and external clients to ensure effective project delivery
- Supports project teams with analysis, research, and preparation of outputs
- Executes activities of well-defined work packages under supervision of a manager
- Provide leverage to Project Managers/Leaders
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with senior business partners, and third parties. Become a trusted advisor and helps facilitate timely decision-making and trade-offs throughout all relevant stages.
- Acts as the first line of assurance to mitigate risk and uncertainty exposures. Ensure assumptions are validated to control the risk profile of the projects.
- Works closely with, or as part of wider programmes, project workstreams, and regularly interfaces with internal management, including digital and technology. Ensures that all requirements are correctly translated into tangible outputs.
- Serves as the subject matter expert in project management, supports the business domain being served, and ensures the right project tools are used.
Your Attributes and Experience:
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Work experience in complex and major project management gained in management consulting or equivalent sized business environments.
- Demonstrable evidence of coordinating implementation with teams across different locations.
- Well versed in business and technology solutions delivery lifecycles, using multiple disciplines and methodologies.
- Self-sufficient and highly motivated, with the ability to deal with ambiguity and operate in a global matrix environment.
- Change management credentials and expertise in the core areas for successful implementation: Enterprise program management (i.e. planning and governance, risk & issue management, executive reporting), People (i.e. organizational design, manpower planning, knowledge transfer), Processes (i.e. process definition, implementation, SLAs & KPIs), Technology (i.e. technology delivery, vendor selection and management, quality assurance).
- Strong stakeholder management and communications skills with ability and gravitas to operate and influence at the Senior Management level.
What makes you stand out:
- Relevant project management qualification: PRINCE2/PMI/APM or equivalent
About Oliver Wyman
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in more than 70 cities across 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 6,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman is a business of Marsh McLennan [NYSE: MMC].
For more information, visit www.oliverwyman.com. Follow Oliver Wyman on Twitter @OliverWyman.
Our values and culture:
We’re serious about making OW a rewarding, progressive, enjoyable and balanced place to work.
- Self-starters and free thinkers who work well in a team
We are individuals who are self-starting, motivated, energetic, entrepreneurial about what we do
- Common aspiration, collective endeavor, shared success
We have the common aspiration to have an impact, leave a legacy and change the world. We have no interest in running a steady-state business. We want to build, grow and shape the environment around us
- Straightforward, open, respectful interaction
We value an environment where every member of Oliver Wyman is encouraged and expected to voice his or her opinion
- Opportunity without artificial barriers, anti-Kudzu
We value merit and believe that to create a true meritocracy we need to remove artificial barriers to opportunity
- Balanced lives
We value people whose lives balance work and non-work activities because we believe they are both more interesting colleagues and are able to make better contributions to the Firm. We push ourselves hard to deliver excellence, but we also work to extract the maximum benefit from the flexibility of a project-based business. We provide the ability to take career breaks for personal or family reasons. We fundamentally value each other’s time, and are sensitive to how it is used. We are an output not input-based culture, have respect for people’s personal decisions, and believe that one’s workload must be sustainable. We seek balance for ourselves and our colleagues.
To apply for this job please visit careers.marshmclennan.com.