Website Mayks Hr Consulting Qatar
PMO Business Senior Specialist
Mayks Hr Consulting Qatar Job Vacancy at PMO Business Senior Specialist in Qatar
PMO Business Senior Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- PMO Business Senior Specialist has publish a notification on www.mayks.net career page for the recruitment of Mayks Hr Consulting Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Mayks Hr Consulting Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Mayks Hr Consulting Qatar|
|Name of Post||PMO Business Senior Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 25,750.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
PMO Business Senior Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the areas of Business Administration, Finance or Economics
Required years of experience:
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Consulting industry, mostly developed within Top-Tier consulting firms. Required international experience, with usual exposure to project-based methodologies and environments.
- Expert support for preparation of Program Management Office reports and tools for different initiative sand new companies/entities launch (Program Scope, Strategic Planning, Operating Models and Governance, Budget Management Plans, Controls & Monitoring Plan, Quality Assurance, Risks & Issues frameworks, Stakeholders & Communications Management Plans, etc).
- Provide consultancy support to delivery teams throughout the lifecycle of their projects.
- Liaise with internal/external project managers and other stakeholders to conduct status on progress for all necessary activities to launch new company/projects/entities (processes, policies, people, contracts, equipment, systems, facilities, outsource model, etc), to ensure project managers are taking the right steps at the right time, in line with the Project Management best practices, to ensure the success of their projects. Provide consultancy support to delivery teams throughout the lifecycle of their projects.
- Conduct project ‘deep dives’ as required and provide analysis and recommendations to improve management of risk and increase the likelihood of successful delivery.
- Identify project issues and collaborate with the Project Managers or other stakeholders (internal &external) to resolve those issues.
- Undertake Strategic Program Reviews to assess the strength of program strategy and management controls, and share best practices and lessons learned across the organization.
- Ensure quality of work by adhering to the PMO’s policies & procedures and achieving the initiative’s set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Support in the delivery of the Dependency register.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the areas of Business Administration, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Consulting industry, mostly developed within Top-Tier consulting firms.
- Required international experience, with usual exposure to project-based methodologies and environments.
- Basic user knowledge of Office and common applications
To apply for this job please visit www.mayks.net.