Website Mbr Headhunters Qatar
Business Development Executive/Manager
Mbr Headhunters Qatar Job Vacancy at Business Development Executive/Manager in Qatar
Business Development Executive/Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Business Development Executive/Manager has publish a notification on www.mbrrecruitment.com career page for the recruitment of Mbr Headhunters Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Mbr Headhunters Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Mbr Headhunters Qatar|
|Name of Post||Business Development Executive/Manager|
|Salary||QAR 11,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Business Development Executive/Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Present and sell Company services to current and potential new business clients and proactively generate sales to meet the assigned target.
- Understand customers business needs, their shipment pattern, cargo particulars, frequency of shipments, volumes, trade lanes, etc.
- Regular follow up with customers for more business as per customer potential and explore leads from other divisions.
- Respond to incoming queries and ensure the resolution of service.
- Calculate and submit freight quotations/proposals by involving the Sales Support team, follow up on quotes and secure booking. If business is lost, revert with reasons.
- Coordinate with clients during the bridging period before signing of the contract to initiate the relationship.
- Brief the internal team before the process of operationalization begins.
- Submit a daily Sales Report to the Sales Manager outlining customer information, nature and scope of business, potential volumes, mode of shipment, etc.
- Attend weekly Sales meetings to discuss progress on leads, new business meetings attended, business.
- concluded during the week, business loss and justification, share market information and trade analysis.
- Discuss with the Sales Manager the overall performance of the new business plan on a periodic basis, analyze reasons for variance from plan, if any, and identify corrective actions that need to be taken to achieve the target.
- Attend trade exhibitions and promote the Company’s presence through distribution of promotional material, brochures, business cards, etc.
2. Job Management:
- Job planning, interdepartmental collaboration and coordination to ensure high delivery.
- On booking confirmation, completion of credit documentation as per terms agreed and forward to Credit Department for approval through the Sales Manager.
- Ensure smooth workflow and handover of job file to Sales Support team.
- Follow up on payments and assist the credit control team to collect dues and outstanding amounts from clients as per agreed credit terms. If issues arise, escalate to Sales Manager and Finance to resolve these.
3. Relationship Management
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers to achieve high customer satisfaction and retention leading to increased sales revenue.
- Work closely with Sales and Operation teams to ensure smooth and complete execution and overall contribute in quality improvement for all assigned accounts.
- Maintain database to ascertain progress on business, customers secured, customers under review, those moving competition and customers who could be roped in.
- Enter all new customer data and other sales data for clients into proprietary CRM and maintain this information as per company policy.
- Monitor and report on market and competitors activities and provide relevant reports.
- Keep customers abreast of market trends, updates on services, etc.
- Name Frequency
- Sales Reports Daily/Weekly
- New Business Plan Quarterly
- Sales Plan Annual
To apply for this job please visit www.mbrrecruitment.com.