Website McDermott Qatar
Senior Project Engineer
McDermott Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Project Engineer in Doha, Qatar. Senior Project Engineer Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
McDermott Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Project Engineer in Doha, Qatar
Senior Project Engineer Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Senior Project Engineer has publish a notification on www. cbi.taleo.net..com career page for the recruitment of McDermott Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of McDermott Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Senior Project Engineer|
|Name of Post||McDermott Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||2205265|
Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
The responsibility of Project Interface Engineer is to ensure seamless communication and co-ordination between internal organization functions and engineering disciplines in order to meet exchange of information with external interfacing parties and entities required by contractual obligations. The primary objective of the Project Interface Engineer is to achieve alignment between internal and external interfacing parties and entities, in compliance with the project schedule and with zero impact to the budget and scope of contract.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the implementation of the Interface Management Process and ensure efficient communication between external and internal stakeholders, troubleshoot and resolve critical issues and concerns within project scheduled timeframe.
- Liaise with COMPANY(QatarGas), 3rd party asset owners like Dolphin Energy, Kahramaa, Ooredoo, RGPC, Qatar Petroleum, other EPCI Contractors, third party entities such as QatarEnergy RLC, COMPANY Drilling & Completions, Ras Laffan Port and regulatory authorities such as Ministry of Environment and Climate Change (MOECC), Ministry of Transport and Communication (MOTC).
- Develop Project Interface deliverables, and update and maintain relevant deliverables based on engineering maturity and progress on the project.
- These deliverables shall include as a minimum the Interface Management Plan, Interface Register, Project Interface Items Management Plan, Interface Activities Action Tracker in a suitable database such as Project Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Responsible for ensuring timely evaluation, co-ordination, expediting and approval of Interface Queries (IQ) and Agreements (IA) as per relevant sections in the contract.
- Shall be well versed with Project Interface Basis of Design, Project Engineering Interface Milestones & matrix, Interface Items Milestones & matrix, which are key documents in ascertaining scope split responsibilities between interfacing parties and their respective timelines. Well versed with the PMCS (Project Management Control Systems) Interface Management Module via which Interface Queries are being raised to other EPCI Contractors and 3rd Party Asset Owners via COMPANY.
- Plan and organize the interface works and activities based on identified interfaces and priorities.
- Issue roadmaps to communicate priorities and required deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend Interface Weekly and Monthly meetings; attend Project Monthly Meetings with third party entities.
- Ensure minutes of meetings are issued and steward close out of action including update of the Interfaces Registers and Databases.
- Identify and report area of concerns or unresolved interfaces issues to the Project Interface Manager on a timely basis.
- Contribute to meeting Project KPIs for Interface and issuance of Project Close-out reports.
- Comply with QHSES requirements and metrics.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Degree or diploma in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- High end user knowledge of MS Office software including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a multi-cultural team environment.
- 9-15 years’ experience in an EPCI project environment with exposure to onshore and offshore pipeline installation, construction of beach valve stations, trenching and backfilling, offshore wellhead platform fabrication and hook-up, SIMOPS with other EPCI Contractors and Drilling Contractors.
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
- MBA or other Masters level education
- Quick Mobility or Qatar Resident
- This is a Doha home office based position. Travel to QatarEnergy RLC at Ras Laffan and liaison with RLC officials and other EPCI Contractors will be required on an as-needed basis.
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
To apply for this job please visit cbi.taleo.net.