McDermott Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Production Engineer – Structural in Qatar
Senior Production Engineer – Structural Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Production Engineer – Structural has publish a notification on www.mcdermott.com career page for the recruitment of McDermott Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of McDermott Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||McDermott Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Production Engineer – Structural|
|Salary||QAR 17,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior Production Engineer – Structural Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Reports to the Commissioning Manager and is responsible for the development of a number of key commissioning and start-up deliverables, participation in design workshops, input to the development of the EPC Schedule and EPC Cost Estimate on the LNG FEED Project.
Experience in the commissioning and initial operation of a fully electric, e-drive LNG facility is a plus.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively within the Project team and with Client to maintain positive relationships.
- Responsible for the development of commissioning and start-up deliverables on the project.
- Participates in the Engineering Design Workshops (HAZID / HAZOP, 3D Model, etc.).
- Participates in the Modularization and Constructability Studies.
- Provides input for the development of a Commissioning Schedule and the integration into the overall EPC Schedule.
- Provides input to scope of work subcontracted packages as required for the EPC cost estimate.
- Provides input for Spares, Temporary Equipment, Consumables and Tools as required for the EPC cost estimate.
- Reports to the Commissioning Manager
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Preferably possess a degree (or equivalent) in either process, chemical or mechanical engineering.
- Have pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up experience as a commissioning engineer on at least 3 major EPC projects in the LNG industry.
- Have 3+ years’ previous commissioning experience on a LNG FEED project in an Engineering office.
- Experience of APCI C3MR process, Full Containment LNG Storage Tanks and LNG loading facilities.
- Demonstrates a broad technical knowledge of construction and system completion activities.
- Able to effectively communicate technical solutions and concepts to other engineers and non-engineers.
- Must have strong English communications skills, both oral and written.
- Must have excellent computer software skills in MS Office suite as a minimum.
- Must have good Presentation skills for meetings with Engineering, Project Management and Client.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be adaptable to various needs of various discipline groups.
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions-from the wellhead to the storage tank-to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
To apply for this job please visit edsv.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.