Website MEEZA Qatar
MEEZA Qatar Job Vacancy at SOC Engineer in Doha, Qatar SOC Engineer Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar Apply today before last date.
MEEZA Qatar Job Vacancy at SOC Engineer in Doha, Qatar
SOC Engineer Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- SOC Engineer has publish a notification on. www.meeza.net..com career page for the recruitment of MEEZA Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of MEEZA Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||SOC Engineer|
|Name of Post||MEEZA Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
SOC Engineer Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
The primary responsibilities of the SOC Engineer:
- Making sound technical and business decisions in a sometimes resource-restricted environment
- Must be approachable and uphold values and characteristics of a MEEZA Employee at all times
- Maintain a good relationship with customers and internal functions while resolving their issues quickly and professionally
- Responsible for generation of observations and recommendations for operational optimization
- To assist in developing and implementing processes for detecting, identifying, and analyzing security-related events in coordination with the client’s security policy and risk management
- To identify vulnerabilities on corporate IT assets to mitigate the risk of exploitation of these vulnerabilities and to respond to such attacks in a professional and efficient manner
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years experience focused in the IT Security field (e.g. Incident Response, Incident Investigation, Incident Remediation)
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing and administering a SIEM tool (e.g. ArcSight, LogLogic, enVision, Q1 Labs, McAfee ESM, etc.) and minimum 2 years experience in managing and administering a Vulnerability Management tool (e.g. Tripwire IP360, Qualys, Nessus, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years experience in developing Use Cases and creating Correlation Rules
- Minimum 3 years experience in hands-on security incident investigations (e.g. System and network compromise/breach, exploitation of vulnerabilities, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years experience in administering or managing Security Solutions such as Endpoint Security, Web and Email Filter, APT, etc
- A solid understanding of Information Security concepts; relating to the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of information
- A solid background in various IT systems such as Windows, Linux, Network, and Security devices especially pertaining to logs generated in relation to security monitoring
- Sound knowledge of IT security best practices, common attack types and detection/prevention methods
- An excellent communicator at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience in creating custom detection signatures in a SIEM solution
- A strong background in SIEM and VM technology architecture and deployment
- An active interest in Cyber Security, incident detection, network, and systems security
- Exposure to IT service management best practices such as ITIL
- Experience in Security Information Event Management (SIEM) tools, creation of basic co-relation rules, and administration of SIEM.
- Should have expertise in TCP/IP network traffic and event log analysis
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in LogRhythm, QRadar, Arcsight, Azure Sentinel, Splunk, McAfee ESM, or any other SIEM tool
- Experience in delivering MSSP services
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills
- Programming or scripting knowledge e.g. Java, VBScript, PowerShell, Excel manipulation
- Strong desire for process and task automation
- Experience in conducting penetration testing activities
- Experience in performing forensic investigations (e.g. Memory Forensics, Computer Forensics, etc.)
- Experience in Configuration Microsoft Azure monitor, logs analytics, diagnostic logging & retention, vulnerability scanning.
- Experience in creating and customizing azure sentinel alerts.
- Experience in responding and recommending based on the alert.
- Experience in configuration playbook for security events in Azure Security Centre.
- Certified Ethical Hacker / Licensed Penetration Tester / Hacking and Forensics Investigator
- SANS-related qualifications e.g. GCIH, GCIA and GCFA
- AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
University degree in any field related to Information Technology
- MEEZA is committed to providing thought leadership that will enable our employees to be involved in bringing global firsts to the market.
- MEEZA is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Middle East which means an exciting and rewarding work environment for our employees.
- MEEZA is playing a key role in the transformation of Qatar into a knowledge-based society which means our employees can make a real impact.
- MEEZA is committed to developing our team; we provide opportunities to develop your skills, further your career and achieve your goals.
- MEEZA is not just about hard work; the company remains true to its entrepreneurial roots and has a young and passionate team that is just as devoted to having fun as they are to delivering service excellence.
- MEEZA offers market-leading benefits packages.
To apply for this job please visit www.meeza.net.