Service Design Analyst
Meeza Qatar Job Vacancy at Service Design Analyst in Qatar . Service Design Analyst Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Meeza Qatar Job Vacancy at Service Design Analyst in Qatar
Service Design Analyst Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Service Design Analyst has publish a notification on www.meeza.net career page for the recruitment of Meeza Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Meeza Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post
|Service Design Analyst
|Job Reference Number
Service Design Analyst Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Protect and secure enterprise information technology assets by establishing and enforcing system controls
- Determine business requirements and define appropriate security controls throughout systems, applications and network infra-structure
- Plan, desig, architect and propose security solutions to meet business requirements, following international security standards and best practices
- Review system and application
- Vulnerability scans and penetration tests results, recommends security remediation and prevention actions to assure security compliances against security standards
- Handle application security, best coding practices, and vulnerability management
- Assist management with key strategies, security gap analysis and mitigation planning
- Ensure service availability and performance targets are achieved with produced designs
- Support Service Transition pre-release and release-delivery activities
- Create, document, and implement procedures related to solution builds, device configurations and deployments
- Works with application development teams to drive strong security best practices and provide code level security scanning and mitigation plans
- Evaluates and recommends security technologies for use throughout the enterprise.
- Works with all architects to drive Enterprise Architecture (EA) processes and best practices.
- Ensures that all security solutions, architecture design and analysis work is documented in a structured fashion.
- Works closely with peers in Security Operations, Security Compliance, to ensure that security reviews regarding information security technologies provide feasible requirements and are consistent with contracts, and regulations
- Designs in-house solutions for maintaining security posture.
- Proactively remains abreast of related evaluating technology trends and requirements, such as emerging standards for new technology opportunities
- Works with IT architects and management to stay abreast of planned and future business and technical directions as it relates to the company’s evolving needs
- Works with project teams and unit level team members to ensure strong alignment with security policy, standards, and best practices
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation;
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Identifies user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods, studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
- Identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Identify the weak points of the systems.
- Recommend ways to improve a system’s security through both hardware and software.
- Define countermeasures to protect the system from unauthorized user attempts.
- Provide adequate capacity within the IT environment to meet Service Levels and other performance requirements, taking into account daily, weekly and seasonal variations in capacity demands.
- Identify future business requirements that will affect capacity requirements.
- Establish and maintain comprehensive capacity management planning process at the enterprise, system and IT component level
- Implement tools that allow for the effective monitoring/trending of IT Infrastructure, Software and IT components performance and resource utilization
- Continually monitor IT resource usage and promptly identify capacity issues.
- Assess Incidents/Problems and make appropriate capacity IT changes to improve Services performance.
- Perform tuning activities that enable optimized use of existing IT resources
- Ensuring Service Levels in respect of availability are met for all current and new services
- Responding to availability related Incidents and Problems
- Ensuring that appropriate Configuration Items and services are monitored for availability through Event Management
- Specifying appropriate levels of component reliability, maintainability and serviceability
- Create and maintain availability Plan and report availability performance against service levels
- Identifying and defining the internal and external Availability requirements
- Performing a Business Impact Analysis and a Risk Analysis
- Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident management process and making recommendations for improvement
- Handle management information, including KPIs and reports
- Maintaining the incident management system
- Managing and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures
- Participate and ensure that all teams adhere to the incident management process for every incident
Establish a Capacity Management process fully compliant with ITIL V3.
Capacity Management will provide the information required to plan effectively and in a timely manner the evolution of the managed infrastructure capacity to support Client’s stated business needs, and to ensure that Client does not reach unexpected capacity limits.
Proactively apply industry best practices and its own experience to define and provide data identifying trends in capacity usage in order to prevent an unexpected breach of known capacity limits.
In this respect, carry out the following capacity management actions:
- Agree with CLIENT on a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to be monitored for Capacity Management purposes.
- For the agreed Capacity Management KPI’s, monitoring data will be extracted from the tools; the data will be analysed to compare usage levels against thresholds.
- Review the technical indicators on a monthly basis and will document them in a report. If warranted by the Capacity Assessment activity, the report will contain technical recommendations (capacity upgrades, changes, etc.) as well as their justifications
- Monthly trend analysis and tactical recommendations are provided to CLIENT, including any upgrade or change that may be recommended because of a design guideline breach
- After a service request issued by CLIENT, implement capacity changes to maintain the required performance service level
To ensure providing the required service levels, CLIENT is expected to predict future business requirements growth on an annual basis.
Establish an availability Service Level Management process based on but not necessarily fully compliant with ITIL V3. It will be submitted to CLIENT approval for the interfaces with CLIENT processes.
To ensure that services can and do meet their service availability targets, the below is expected:
- Design the service considering each service component in terms of its serviceability, reliability, recoverability, maintainability, resilience and security and based on CLIENT specified requirements.
- Establish measures and reporting of availability.
- Monitor on a regular basis the service, as defined in the Design phase, through a set of systems and processes.
- Investigate the underlying reasons for incidents affecting availability.
- Address known risks and mitigating factors.
Address any notable degradation in the availability of CLIENT Services through the Service Improvement Plan (SIP) with actions as appropriate.
Availability is measured as a percentage and is tracked as a KPI and is the object of an SLA described in individual service description where applicable. Monthly reporting on SLAs and contractual compliance review will be part of Service Level Management.
Information Security Management
Establish an Information Security Management process based on but not necessarily fully compliant with ITIL V3. It will be submitted to CLIENT approval for the interfaces with CLIENT processes.
Requirement to be ISO27001 certified and compliant with ISO / IEC 27002.
Information Security Management will ensure that information security is effectively managed in all Service and Service Management activities, such that:
- information is available and usable when required (availability)
- information is observed by or disclosed to only those who have a right to know (confidentiality)
- information is complete, accurate and protected against unauthorized modification (integrity)
ICT Security Policy developed for services in scope of this engagement, which includes policies controlling access, passwords, email, internet, anti-virus, use and misuse of ICT, assets and remote access.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or related field. CISSP, GIAC, CIA, CISM, CRISC and other international security certifications are desirable.
- Eight + years of progressive experience in information technology in terms of systems, applications, networks. Preferred last four years in system security architecture and design. Experience should include security network penetration testing, application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and compliance testing.
- Knowledge of information security standards in terms of data confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets such as desktop, server, application, database, network security principles for risk identification and analysis.
- Hand on and knowledge with Routers, L3 switches, Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention systems, Applications infrastructure System
- Strong knowledge with systems coding, security analysis, Data Modeling and Data base management
- Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation) interpersonal and consultative skills are desirable.
- Expert level working knowledge of multiple security specific product solutions (such as network vulnerability scanners, application vulnerability scanners, password complexity testing tools, data encryption solutions, web site filtering tools, anti-virus prevention, firewalls, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of application development principles and related security best practices
- Strong debugging skills in the areas of networking, application development, and web development
- Proficiency in interacting with executive level clients
- Proficiency in time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organizational skills
- Proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives, standards, priorities and schedules
- Proficiency in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
- ITIL Certified
- Service Management processes Advanced Knwoledge
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- Information Security Management
To apply for this job please visit www.meeza.net.