Website Meeza Qatar
Service Desk Analyst
Meeza Qatar Job Vacancy at Service Desk Analyst in Qatar
Service Desk Analyst Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Service Desk Analyst has publish a notification on www.meeza.net career page for the recruitment of Meeza Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Meeza Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Meeza Qatar|
|Name of Post||Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary||QAR 7,000.00 per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Service Desk Analyst Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The primary responsibility of the Service Desk Analyst is to
- Ensure full availability of Service Desk telephone and email support during shift.
- Provide telephone and email support for clients and users.
- Proactively monitor support mailboxes and log in to the system.
- Be responsible for resolving or escalating customer reported Incidents and Service Requests and log them in the service desk tool.
- Create, document, and review work instructions to help deal with similar incidents and requests.
- Take full ownership of all open Incidents and Service Requests and update them on a daily basis as a minimum.
- Support Work Place Services in providing desk-side support to resolve users’ issues.
- As a result, members of the Service Desk team must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and troubleshooting skills as well as a thorough knowledge of all MEEZA’s products, services, tools, and Service Management processes
- Availability of the Service Desk telephone and email support.
- A high percentage of first contact resolution of clients’ and users’ Incidents and Service Requests.
- Achieve a set level of first-level resolution of clients’ and users’ Incidents and Service Requests.
- Ability to create work instructions to share acquired knowledge with peers.
- To work within structured and defined service management practices (Incident, Change, Configuration, Release Management, etc)
- To work and be measured against strict Service Level Agreements
- Provide clients and users with clear, concise updates in relation to their Incidents and requests.
- Ability to work in all possible shifts (24*7 on shift basis).
Operating Environment, Framework & Boundaries
- Work within technical strategies driven by business objectives and Enterprise architecture based on industry-recognized standards
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- All outputs must adhere to the MEEZA SMF and agreed ISO standards
Communications and Working Relationships
- Support in the resolution of client-related incidents
- Support continuous communication with all MEEZA clients on the status of their Service Requests
- Maintain technical compliance with all business directions and standards
- Undertaking to train entry-level employees
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Post-secondary education in IT or related field
- Current Microsoft or Cisco certifications backed with practical hands-on experience (MCITP, MCTS, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, CCNA and CCNP)
- Hands-on experience of the different network systems such as CISCO IPT, VPN service, and first-level basic network troubleshooting skills.
- ITIL v3 / v4 Foundation (Training will be provided).
- At least 2 years of experience supporting end users via phone and emails.
- In-depth knowledge and experience about the different end-user environments such as – but not limited to – Microsoft Office Suite, print management and administration, file sharing and collaboration, and basic hardware knowledge.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Operating systems (Windows 10, Windows server).
- Experience required with Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, Azure and O365 administration.
- Appropriate knowledge about IT security fundamentals.
- Hands-on experience with endpoint security systems.
- Basic knowledge of desktop/server virtualization.
- Experience with HP Service Manager is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and O365.
- Experience or knowledge about SCCM, Intune, and Bitlocker is highly recommended.
- Operational experience in maintaining complex IT environments.
- Excellent English and Arabic written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.meeza.net.