Website Meeza Qatar
Enterprise Architect, Infrastructure
Meeza Qatar Job Vacancy at Enterprise Architect, Infrastructure in Qatar
Enterprise Architect, Infrastructure Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Enterprise Architect, Infrastructure has publish a notification on www.meeza.net career page for the recruitment of Meeza Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Meeza Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Meeza Qatar|
|Name of Post||Enterprise Architect, Infrastructure|
|Salary||QAR 3,218.00 per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Enterprise Architect, Infrastructure Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The primary responsibilities of the Enterprise Architect, Infrastructure
- Responsible for setting the strategy for Information Systems Architecture and providing technical architecture direction for the delivery of the target state.
- Lead analysis of the current IT Infrastructure to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Create the Architecture roadmap for the IT Infrastructure solutions, based on the organizations’ strategy, to rectify gaps and pain points within the current state.
- Ability to assist in fulfilling EA governance duties, attending Architecture Review Board meetings, participating in Design Authorities of key enterprise initiatives, etc.
- Responsible for the creation, iteration, and maintenance of structures such as enterprise and business architectures, including the interpretation of business goals and drivers; the translation of business strategy and objectives into an “operating model”; the strategic assessment of current capabilities; the identification of required changes in capabilities; and the description of inter-relationships between people, organisation, service, process, data, information, technology and the external environment.
- Works with customers to understand their business strategy and develop IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business.
- Own and create Logical/Conceptual Design statement documents to support the customer IT Design Authority Governance process based on material change programs of work and Design Artefacts.
- Build a framework of principles to ensure Information System Architecture uniformity across the business
- Build and maintain appropriate Enterprise Architecture artifacts including Entity Relationship Models, Information system dictionary, and taxonomy to aid information traceability
- Provide technical expertise for change initiatives, working with solution architects, technical architects, and business division owners
- Be a key stakeholder and advisor in all new strategic Information system initiatives and ensure alignment with the enterprise-wide Information system strategy
- Manage holistic roadmap of architecture change initiatives across the customer’s IT Landscape, coordinating requirements across different initiatives
- Collaborate with MEEZA’s and customer’s internal departments, Strategic and business partners to find solutions and alternatives to client business challenges.
- Review and contribute to HLD / Architecture Spec Docs for specific projects, engage with senior leadership within MEEZA and Customer’s Business team/s to facilitate and lead Architecture discussions and decisions.
- Work with internal staff including Enterprise and Solution Architects, Solution Delivery, Business Intelligence team, Information System Management Office, Business Data owners, Service Delivery, Solution Delivery, and Information Security.
- Work with external stakeholders including Vendors, partners, and third-party service providers.
- Independently own and conduct engagements with clients
Knowledge, skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 8 to 12 years experience in a technical support or engineering-related role working with a wide variety of IT Infrastructure technologies, Public Cloud and Private Cloud technologies.
- Proven experience in architecting enterprise virtualization, servers and storage systems.
- Proven experience in architecting Public/Private Cloud technologies.
- Qatar 2022 Cyber Security Framework capabilities using various IT Information Security Measures such as:
- End-User & Business Data Security
- System Security
- Network Security
- Demonstrates knowledge of a broad range of technology towers eg: Servers, Storage, Virtualization, Networking, Data Center Migration, and Disaster Recovery.
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, secure, and reliable applications on public & private clouds
- In this role, the Applications Enterprise Architect will demonstrate:
- Technical focus and drive
- Business Vision and Innovation
- Commercial Awareness
- Customer Driven
- Leadership, Accountability, and Responsibility
- High-quality documentation and communication skills
- Work on own initiative and under pressure with a strong ability to prioritize
- Assists the organization to plan investments in application solutions and other systems
- Strong understanding of service-oriented architectures to support shared application services across the organization
- Comprehension of technology and process frameworks. ITIL v3 foundation or Equivalent knowledge in service management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills to large audiences
- Completed complex analysis of business requirements making recommendations up to the executive level
- Teaching ability – be able to explain services to non-technical people in a way that makes sense
- Familiarity with a wide range of EA techniques, methodologies, and frameworks (including but not restricted to TOGAF & ArchiMate)
- Must have worked on one or more well-known EA tools
- Build and maintain the confidence of colleagues and clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the confidence to deliver ideas clearly and concisely to stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Takes timely decisions, even with partial information or when there is disagreement
- University degree in business administration or computer/technology-related field
- TOGAF Certified or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit www.meeza.net.