Website Meeza Qatar
Enterprise Architect, Network Security
Meeza Qatar Job Vacancy at Enterprise Architect, Network Security in Qatar
Enterprise Architect, Network Security Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Enterprise Architect, Network Security has publish a notification on www.meeza.net career page for the recruitment of Meeza Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Meeza Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Meeza Qatar|
|Name of Post||Enterprise Architect, Network Security|
|Salary||QAR 25,500.00 per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Enterprise Architect, Network Security Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The primary responsibilities of the Enterprise Architect, Network Security
- Lead analysis of the current environment’s Network and Security specifics to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Create an Architecture roadmap for the Network and Security, based on the organizations’ strategy, to rectify gaps and pain points within the current state.
- Ability to assist in fulfilling security governance duties, attending Architecture Review Board meetings, participating in Design Authorities of key enterprise initiatives, etc.
- Responsible for the creation, iteration, and maintenance of structures such as enterprise and business architectures, including the interpretation of business goals and drivers; the translation of business strategy and objectives into an “operating model”; the strategic assessment of current capabilities; the identification of required changes in capabilities; and the description of inter-relationships between people, organisation, service, process, data, information, technology and the external environment.
- Works with customers to understand their business strategy and develop IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business.
- Own and create Logical/Conceptual Design documents to support the customer IT Design Authority Governance process based on material change programmes of work and Design Artefacts.
- Build a framework of principles to ensure Information System Architecture uniformity across the business
- Build and maintain appropriate Enterprise Architecture artifacts including Entity Relationship Models, Information system dictionary, and taxonomy to aid information traceability
- Provide technical expertise for change initiatives, working with solution architects, technical architects, and business division owners
- Be a key stakeholder and advisor in all new strategic Information system initiatives and ensure alignment to the enterprise-wide Information system strategy
- Manage holistic roadmap of architecture change initiatives across the customer’s IT Landscape, coordinating requirements across different initiatives
- Collaborate with MEEZA’s and customer’s internal departments, Strategic and business partners to find solutions and alternatives to client business challenges.
- Review and contribute to HLD / Architecture Spec Docs for specific projects, engage with senior leadership within MEEZA and Customer’s Business team/s to facilitate and lead Architecture discussions and decisions.
- Influence and execute the Security & product strategy and roadmap for MEEZA’s customer environment
- Accountable for Network and Security services development and stability
- Maintain a complete, documented technical standard and baseline for the Network and Security disciplines
- Provide technical expertise and knowledge to the Service Portfolio and Sales team driving revenue opportunities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years in IT services especially with a proven record in network and security-related departments. Network and security-related professional certification (i.e., CCNP, CCIE, CISSP…etc) is a plus
- Expert level knowledge/experience on the routing and switching (L2/L3), routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPBGP) and MPLS technologies
- Strong knowledge on IPv6, 6PE, 6VPE
- Good experience in network and security equipment (i.e., Cisco, PaloAlto, Fortinet …etc.) and IPSEC VPNs
- Strong knowledge/experience on Data security and privacy (DLP, Data classifications …etc).
- Deep knowledge of security frameworks and standards especially NIST, ISO 27001, and Qatar 2022 Cyber Security Framework
- Experience in Designing Network and security technical solutions and development of design document packages (LLDs, NIPs, NMPs, and NRFUs).
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, secure, and reliable environments on public & private clouds
- Work on own initiative and under pressure with a strong ability to prioritize
- Strong understanding of service-oriented architectures to support shared application services across the organization
- Comprehension of technology and process frameworks. ITIL v3 foundation or Equivalent knowledge in service management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills to large audiences
- Completed complex analysis of business requirements making recommendations up to the executive level
- Familiarity with a wide range of EA techniques, methodologies, and frameworks (including but not restricted to TOGAF & ArchiMate)
- Must have worked on one or more of well-known EA tools
- Build and maintain the confidence of colleagues and clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the confidence to deliver ideas clearly and concisely to stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Independently own and conduct engagements with clients
- Takes timely decisions, even with partial information or when there is disagreement
- Work with external stakeholders including Vendors, partners, and third-party service providers
- Teaching ability – be able to explain services to non-technical people in a way that makes sense
- University degree in business administration or computer/technology-related field
To apply for this job please visit www.meeza.net.