Website Meeza Qatar
Meeza Qatar Job Vacancy at SOC Manager in Qatar
SOC Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- SOC Manager has publish a notification on www.meeza.net career page for the recruitment of Meeza Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Meeza Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Meeza Qatar|
|Name of Post||SOC Manager|
|Salary||QAR 4,554.00 per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
SOC Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The SOC Manager is responsible for providing highly skilled, specialist services to lead, operate and manage the MEEZA Security Operations Centre and team. Additional tasks will include management of operational risks, enhance productivity and availability, confidentiality and integrity of the core telecommunication, related IT networks, systems and information. The SOC Manager will be focused on reducing the vulnerabilities of all the corporate networks from attacks and to respond to such attacks in a professional and efficient manner.
Main responsibilities of the SOC Manager:
- To lead the team in operating and managing the MEEZA Security Operations Centre
- To integrate information security programme requirements into the organisation’s life cycle activities
- To monitor the networks to ensure all attacks are identified
- To respond to any attack on any network in a professional and competent manner
- To manage and achieve defined SLAs and KPIs of the SOC services
- To manage the planning, provisioning and configuration of new and existing security platforms
- To develop and help implement processes for detecting, identifying and analysing security related events in coordination with the security planning & risk management departments
- To lead teams in identifying and implementing security software tools and management
- To lead the team to monitor specific systems and networks to ensure they are free from external and internal attack risks and enable tools to reduce the risk of attacks
- To ensure that all relevant systems data is regularly backed up as per the regulations and available in case of a disaster via regular operational audits
- Must be approachable and uphold values and characteristics of a MEEZA Manager at all times
- Maintain a good relationship with customers and internal functions while resolving their issues quickly and professionally
- Responsible for generation of observations and recommendations for operational optimization
- To develop and help implement processes for detecting, identifying and analysing security related events in coordination with client’s security policy and risk management
- To reduce the vulnerabilities of all the corporate networks from attacks and to respond to such attacks in a professional and efficient manner
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- University degree in any Computer Science or any IT-related field
- Minimum 7 years+ experience in security as it relates to the telecommunication environment and network elements, desirable experience of start-up networks.
- Experience of Security Operation Center working, platforms, systems and applications as they relate to the various telecommunications and IT network infrastructures.
- Experience in using and managing major SIEM solutions such as Splunk, ArcSight, LogRhythm, McAfee
- Knowledge and experience on Security Architecture and various Security solutions
- An excellent communicator at all levels.
- A sound knowledge of IT security best practice, common attack types and detection / prevention methods.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and great organisational skills
- An active interest in Cyber Security, incident detection, network and systems security.
- Experience or qualifications in network and systems monitoring
- Exposure to IT service management best practices such as ITIL
- An understanding of Information Security; relating to the Confidentiality, Integrity and availability of information
- Team leadership experience encompassing analytical thinking and roadmap for developing others within your team.
- Software engineering, programming or scripting knowledge. Java, .Net.
- Certified Ethical Hacker / Licensed Penetration Tester / Forensics Investigation
- CISSP / CISM
- SANS-related qualifications e.g. GCIH & GSEC
- OT-related experience/certification
To apply for this job please visit www.meeza.net.