MENA Recruit Qatar
MENA Recruit Qatar Job Vacancy at Executive Assistant in Qatar. Executive Assistant Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
MENA Recruit Qatar Job Vacancy at Executive Assistant in Qatar
Executive Assistant Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Executive Assistant has publish a notification on www.menalimited.com career page for the recruitment of MENA Recruit Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of MENA Recruit Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||MENA Recruit Qatar|
|Name of Post||Executive Assistant|
|Salary||QAR 7,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Executive Assistant Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
• This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international professional services firm as an Executive Assistant. You will provide high quality support as follows:
• Successfully manage a hectic and ever evolving diary
• Coordinate sophisticated travel itineraries
• Prioritise and edit all incoming communication
• Build and maintain co-operative relationships with clients and colleagues of all levels
• Proactively manage the Partner’s client development efforts
• Proactively manage the Partner’s marketing activities
• Update the client tracking database fully
• Have the ability to create/amend PowerPoint presentation decks
• Assist with personal work as required
• Arrange small events
• Manage expenses and timesheets on a monthly basis
• Flexible and positive attitude
• Team player
• Proficient communication, organization and time management skills
• “Can Do!” mentality and positive attitude
• Meticulously detail focused
• Diplomatic, efficient and accurate, with excellent communication and listening skills
• Able to work on own initiative – and be proactive
• Enthusiastic, dedicated, hard working
• Pleasant and calm to work with, even when under pressure
• An interest in the substance and commercial impact of the company’s work
• Discreet and loyal
• Professional approach at all times
• Confident and friendly when communicating with people of all levels
• Ability to work independently and as an integral member of various teams
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks
• simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
• Strong customer service focus
• School diploma or higher, Bachelors degree is not essential but preferred.
• Qualifications will be dependent on age and number of years experience
• A minimum of five years direct executive secretarial experience in either a multinational company, professional services firm or holding an executive level position within a bank (EVP or higher)
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English, French speaking is a bonus but not essential.
• Computer literate; extensive prior experience and at an advanced level in using Microsoft Word, Outlook and the Intranet, and at an intermediate level using Excel and PowerPoint
• 9am-6pm from Sunday to Thursday although flexibility is required on the hours worked
About the Company
MENA Recruit is a boutique Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused on meeting recruitment needs from Business Services through to Partner and General Counsel level within the legal sector. This extends to in-house and private practice in multiple industries covering the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Egypt along with a select group of tier one international firms in Australia.
With over 20 years’ recruitment experience in London and Dubai, we have developed strong international ties in the UK, USA and APAC and have an extensive local Middle East network to draw from. We are committed to providing a bespoke service to clients and candidates.
To apply for this job please visit www.menalimited.com.