Website Mesaieed International School Qatar
Primary Music Teacher
Mesaieed International School Qatar Job Vacancy at Primary Music Teacher in Qatar. Primary Music Teacher Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Mesaieed International School Qatar Job Vacancy at Primary Music Teacher in Qatar
Primary Music Teacher Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Primary Music Teacher has publish a notification on www.psisd.sch.qa career page for the recruitment of Mesaieed International School Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Mesaieed International School Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Primary Music Teacher|
|Name of Post||Mesaieed International School Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 17,250 per month|
|Job Reference Number||1689287|
Primary Music Teacher Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Mesaieed International School – Primary Campus is a thriving, happy and vibrant school with high aspirations for its students, staff, and the diverse community it serves.
Our modern school is the heart of a kind and welcoming community – providing education for 1,100 children, aged 3-18 years, representing over 30 different nationalities. We are proud to be a Bilingual and Multilingual SMART School – an accreditation that recognises the on-going effort we make to ensure our staff understand the research, best practices and approaches that make a real difference to the lives of bilingual and multilingual learners and their families.
We are looking for a hard-working and inspirational teacher of music with an ambition to be part of a school on the journey to excellence. The role involves teaching music to children in Y1–Y6 and leading on extra-curricular provision. The facilities are wonderful with a large, dedicated music room, outstanding resources to support all areas of the music curriculum and a hall with a stage and professional sound system. The successful candidate will be part of a team of specialist teachers working alongside class teachers in a stimulating, challenging, and rewarding environment.
The successful candidate will love teaching music and:
· Have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum for music and experience of teaching this across all primary age groups
· Have a vision for outstanding music provision
· Believe in the vital importance of extra-curricular provision for children with different levels of competency
· Be confident in coordinating, presenting, and performing at large whole school and community events
· Enjoy leading a school choir and promoting a joy of singing
· Be a real team player able to integrate music into the daily life of the school
How to Apply for Mesaieed International School Vacancies 2023?
- Identify Mesaieed International School Job Search Criteria: For Mesaieed International School job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.mis.qp.qa official page of Mesaieed International School company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Mesaieed International School company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Qatar, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Qatar!
To apply for this job please visit www.tes.com.