Website Microsoft Qatar
Microsoft Qatar Job Vacancy at Technology Specialist in Qatar . Technology Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Microsoft Qatar Job Vacancy at Technology Specialist in Qatar
Technology Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Technology Specialist has publish a notification on www.microsoft.com career page for the recruitment of Microsoft Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Microsoft Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post
|QAR 4064.00 per monyh
Technology Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Domain Expertise You will develop and maintain advanced to expert level technical subject matter expertise in Microsoft products and product differentiators in assigned Solutions Plays (including Windows 11, Windows 365, Intune, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Azure Virtual Desktop, Surface and managed service solutions such as AutoPatch, Microsoft Managed Desktop, etc.
- Scale Customer Engagements You will be a trusted advisor and consultative technical seller with a growth mindset by developing and maintaining advanced to expert level delivery, discovery, demo, and whiteboarding skills.
- Build Strategy You will be knowledgeable about Microsoft product strengths and the weaknesses of our competition in order to unblock competitive blockers and win the technical decision for Microsoft.
- Solution Design and Proof You will win the technical decision and intent by gaining a deep understanding of a customer’s business and differentiate Microsoft in complex selling environments by sharing insights, reframing the status quo and quantifying business impact that motivates customers to take action. You will know when and how to escalate blockers, when to push back on customer objections, and how to unblock technical blockers with the customer.
- Scale Through Partners: you will engage in partner sell-with scenarios by collaborating with partners to carry out technical engagement activities and acting as a source of trusted partner knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Experienced in endpoint is preferred
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Technical depth.Domain authority, having enterprise customer level technical experience with design, configuration and implementation of solutions based on Power BI
- Technical Industry-leading experience with cloud, hybrid infrastructures and adjacent technologies, architecture designs, migrations, and industry standards; broad experience with Microsoft365; and competitive business intelligence product knowledge (Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Cloud Trust. High-level expertise in sophisticated identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance (including the EU General Data Protection Regulation) requirements, and experience integrating them into cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Excellent Strong people negotiation, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Consultative Technical Selling and Challenger mindset. Validated experience in consultative technical selling approach, including bringing innovative ideas to customers problems and being customer focused
- Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.