Website Midis Group Qatar
Account Manager – Dell
Midis Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Account Manager – Dell in Qatar
Account Manager – Dell Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Account Manager – Dell has publish a notification on www.hubnetix.com career page for the recruitment of Midis Group Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Midis Group Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Midis Group Qatar|
|Name of Post||Account Manager – Dell|
|Salary||QAR 16,900.00 a month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Account Manager – Dell Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Account Manager is accountable for the promotion of Advanced Business Computing and its respective products through a well-defined strategy and sound partnerships with existing/potential partners. S/He works towards optimizing sales volumes and champions marketing programs and activities in line with the General Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and implement the strategy and roadmap of the assigned product’s line in alignment with Advanced Business Computing management team;
- Lead the partners’ relations in alignment with Advanced Business Computing management and strategy;
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing channels/clients to expand sales in the assigned territory;
- Build and maintain a solid channel/customer database, analyze data and develop metrics evaluating loyalty and new opportunities;
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to existing and potential customers;
- Execute and supervise the entire sales cycle from quotation to collection;
- Track credit and/or payment performance, review outstanding settlements and manage resolutions accordingly;
- Generate sales for the entire product line in terms of long-term revenue and profitability;
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts and market development reports in line with business objectives;
- Promote the product(s) and the company within the region;
- Oversee the implementation of targeted programs and marketing activities, monitor progress and raise recommendations as and when necessary;
- Generate periodic sales forecasts and pipeline reports using company salesforce system;
- Cooperate and coordinate with other sales and technical personnel, both within the Company and partners;
- Liaise and cooperate with the vendor Account Managers throughout the sales lifecycle and align to build a solid pipeline
- Actively participate in maintaining the Company’s certification status up-to-date and compliant with the partner’s requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or any other related field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Vendors sales certifications
- Dell experience is a plus
To apply for this job please visit careers.midisgroup.com.