Website Midis Group Qatar
Technical Support Manager
Midis Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Technical Support Manager in Qatar
Technical Support Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Technical Support Manager has publish a notification on www.hubnetix.com career page for the recruitment of Midis Group Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Midis Group Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Midis Group Qatar|
|Name of Post||Technical Support Manager|
|Salary||QAR 12840.00 a month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Technical Support Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Technical Support Manager is accountable for running and managing the company’s technical support (after sales) installations of new projects and Customer Service Department. S/He addresses technical issues in a timely and efficient manner and works on maintaining strong relationships with partners and end users ensuring full satisfaction at all times.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Technical and Operations
- Guide the sales team with equipment specifications, technical details and comparisons pertaining to competitive models;
- Promote sales services and generate new business across all lines of sales including services;
- Work on tender specs and request for proposals (RFPs) of assigned products and services;
- Work on tender/quote preparation including but not limited to compliance, technical write-up, suppliers’ pre selection and so on;
- Perform site visits as part of project preparations;
- Ensure technical follow-ups for tender/quote clarifications sent by end-users;
- Fulfill project implementations and supervisions as well as resource allocations;
- Provide in-depth root cause analysis of reported technical issues, recommend remedial actions and update processes and procedures;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with partners and customers and achieve full satisfaction on technical and RMA issues;
- Attend to technical issues raised by partners and end users in a timely and efficient manner while ensuring proper prioritization of incoming cases;
- Ensure constant and effective communication with assigned vendors securing full support on technical issues related to the product equipment/supplies;
- Present effective POC/demo to partner’s/end users;
- Promote, work and lead according to the rules and regulations communicated by vendors and Midis Group;
- Maintain solid relationships with other internal departments;
- Maintain records for service contracts and initiate renewal processes with the sales team and clients;
- Lead and coach the team cultivating empowerment and ownership;
- Develop capabilities and secure a solid succession plan;
- Conduct regular performance reviews, identify training needs and oversee development plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Communication Engineering or any other related field
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in broadcasting technologies and/or ELV
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.