Website Midmac Qatar
Corporate Contracts Manager
Midmac Qatar Job Vacancy at Corporate Contracts Manager in Doha, Qatar. Corporate Contracts Manager Jobs 2023 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Midmac Qatar Job Vacancy at Corporate Contracts Manager in Doha, Qatar
Corporate Contracts Manager Jobs 2023 in Doha, Qatar:- Corporate Contracts Manager has publish a notification on www.midmac.netcareer page for the recruitment of Midmac Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Midmac Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Corporate Contracts Manager|
|Name of Post||Midmac Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 42,000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
Corporate Contracts Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
British University Degree holder with over 25 years’ experience in the contracting sector, with last 10 years as a Corporate Contracts Manager for a grade-A contractor, involved in corporate contract management on major Civil/Infrastructure, Airport, Roadworks, and High-rise building projects. The role has a wide remit from Tendering to Contracts Management of large-scale projects, and demands high skills and experience in Risks Mitigation, Contracts Administration, Claims, Disputes resolution, and Commercial management.
The roles & responsibilities include:
- Managing , monitoring and mentoring staff members of all levels within the contractual and commercial teams on projects and main office;
- Liaising with company’s legal representatives on a variety of topics;
- Ensures correct and appropriate commercial and contractual staffing levels on all projects;
- Preparing and vetting Claims and Engaging in Dispute Resolutions;
- Representing the company and supporting legal counsel on all Litigations and Arbitrations proceedings;
- Providing responses to bids, proposals and contract negotiations;
- Preparing requests for proposals for distribution to vendors;
- Developing and updating standard contracts for the company;
- Analyzing all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations, and with company policies and procedures;
- Ensuring that contracts are executed in accordance with corporate guidelines;
- Developing relationships with both Clients and supply chain vendors;
- Analyzing and recommending mitigating measures on Contractual Risks that may affect the company;
- Updating, improving and maintaining the Corporate Contract/Commercial Processes and Procedures;
Candidates with transferable visa / NOC may please apply.
To apply for this job please visit careers.midmac.net.