Website Midmac Qatar
Facilities Operations & Maintenance Director
Midmac Qatar Job Vacancy at Facilities Operations & Maintenance Director in Qatar. Facilities Operations & Maintenance Director Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Midmac Qatar Job Vacancy at Facilities Operations & Maintenance Director in Qatar
Facilities Operations & Maintenance Director Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Director has publish a notification on www.midmac.net career page for the recruitment of Midmac Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Midmac Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Facilities Operations & Maintenance Director|
|Name of Post||Midmac Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 22,900.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||126|
Facilities Operations & Maintenance Director Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
B.Sc. university degree holder in Facility Management, Engineering or Property Management (Master’s degree being an advantage), with over 25 years’ experience in the facility management domain, with last 10 years as a Facilities O&M Director handling multiple facilities projects at a time, with good knowledge of regulations and laws, experienced in project management and contracts management. Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent communication skills. Multitasking abilities. Good negotiating skills.
The roles & responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct the design, planning, construction and maintenance of the Company’s facilities and properties projects
- Create short, medium- and long-term asset care budgets to maintain regulatory compliance and alignment with the objectives
- Develop Continuous Performance Improvement frameworks to exceed the Facilities Management contracts outputs
- Provide overall leadership to Facility Management and related services within the business, ensuring an efficient working environment and that KPIs are consistently met
- Develop long-range facilities plans based on company growth and future needs
- Create, develop and ensure implementation of policies, procedures, method statements and other operational guidelines crucial for systematizing the business
- Setup and ensure implementation of Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) system (SAP/Oracle experience preferred)
- Oversee contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in facilities projects and delivery of services
- Develop facilities budgets and monitor expenditure
- Oversee the functioning of all building systems including mechanical, electrical, fire/life safety, plumbing, and waste management
- Direct and coordinate the day-to-day management of the projects and all operational aspects of projects contracts based on company policies, goals, and objectives to ensure service delivery in line with budget
- Manage all aspects of facilities operations including purchasing supplies and overseeing repairs and maintenance
- Ensure good management of the facilities’ inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment such as spare parts, tools and machinery
- Oversee facilities’ routine maintenance activities and respond to emergencies
- Ensure good maintaining of facilities’ safety
- Ensure that maintenance teams are performing all required tasks in a timely manner
- Ensure that all safety regulations are met and that facilities are maintained in a safe and functional manner
- Ensure facilities operations compliance with all local zoning laws and regulation
To apply for this job please visit careers.midmac.net.