Website Milaha Qatar
Milaha Job Vacancy at Senior Manager in Qatar . Senior Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Milaha Job Vacancy at Senior Manager in Qatar
Senior Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar :- Senior Manager has publish a notification on www.milaha.com career page for the recruitment of Milaha Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Milaha can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Senior Manager|
|Name of Post||Milaha|
|Salary||QAR 34,600.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||000809|
Senior Manager Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Assess commercial skills, knowledge, & ability against current and future needs, and establish & implement strategic plans to ensure that gaps are addressed, and strengths are leveraged in order to maximize sales and customer service.
2. Develop and execute global training programme (for field sales and field sales support) that Business Leaders and Sales Managers can use to improve selling behaviors and exceed overall performance goals versus the annual targets.
Commercial Performance (Approach, Systems, Processes & Tools)
3. Lead the design of commercial process improvement projects across M&L, and drive continuous improvement of sales process, sales capabilities and tools and supporting system.
4. Drive the digital transformation of commercial activities within M&L.
5. Create and execute a rigorous sales process management that integrates coordinated review and execution of sales pipeline, account opportunities and leads across M&L.
6. Develop programs, tools and metrics that increase the adoption of the most effective sales behaviors and outcomes, e.g. account and call planning, pipeline forecasting, win rate, deal velocity, customer retention and forecast.
7. Establish and execute the process for monitoring and follow-up on M&L commercial KPIs, including visual management system for monitoring KPIs and relevant business performance.
8. Coach and enforce the practical utilization of the standard sales metrics and utilize interactive analytics dashboards to generate actionable insights.
9. Implement and drive sales performance management and proactive sales pipeline analysis, and support sales teams to drive sales growth and efficiency and proactively analyses variances versus budget and sales history.
10. Execute the actual sales process as needed to support, develop and lead by example.
Product Development & Solutions
11. Analyze & anticipate external competitive segment trends, customer needs, opportunity gaps, and internal technical capability, and then pitch multi-product & solutions development to obtain internal buy-in from Sales & product owners for implementation.
Customer Service (Standards & Retention)
12. Develop, standardize, and provide oversight of customer service procedures, process, communication channels, systems, scripts, and escalation process so that the customer service approach across the pillar is consistent and to the highest standard, and so that the administration of order entry, shipment tracking, and delivery of products to customers are accurate, efficient & timely.
13. Review monthly reports of service failures, root causes, and implement sustainable mitigation plans via liaison with Customer Service and Service Delivery Teams.
14. Establish & communicate data-based insights to customers so they can more effectively use products, and so that the businesses can achieves goals such increasing renewal sales and revenue, inspiring customer loyalty and retention, and reducing churn and down trading. Increasing the likelihood of customers retention & growing monthly recurring revenue (MRR).
Pricing & Tendering
15. Provide team oversight for the Development of methodology, process and tools for standardization of Pricing & Tendering Support.
16. Set-up accounts for all customers and ensure invoicing is done correctly, including close monitoring of commercial activities and disbursements, and follow up with clients regarding payment of invoices within defined company time frames.
17. Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for Logistics projects.
Performance Management & Development
18. Provide recommendations on new subordinate hires and ensure the availability of all resources required to perform assigned tasks and activities.
19. Supervise subordinate staff, assign work activities, monitor performance, and review results.
20. Coach subordinates, identify their training and career development, recommend training courses and follow-up on their personnel records such as timesheets, discipline, vacations, leaves and absenteeism.
21. Perform other duties as directed
Education & Professional Qualification:
• Engineering Degree or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• Master of Management, Business Administration or relevant is preferred
• 10 years work experience with at least 5 years of experience handling similar role
• Experience from multi-national companies is preferred
• Experience in building, designing and deploying tender/pricing management and value propositions is preferred
• International experience
• 3 to 5 years GCC experience is preferred
• Experienced-user level computer skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Business English
• Business Arabic is preferred
• General experience in commercial functions
• Expertise in designing commercial value propositions
• Overall knowledge of the transport industry, container shipping and logistics is preferred
• Good understanding of international transportation, logistics, supply chain dynamics and practices is a preferred
To apply for this job please visit aa039.taleo.net.