Website Milaha Qatar
Milaha Job Vacancy at Sales Executive in Qatar. Sales Executive Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Milaha Job Vacancy at Sales Executive in Qatar
Sales Executive Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Sales Executive has publish a notification on www.milaha.com career page for the recruitment of Milaha Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Milaha can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Sales Executive|
|Name of Post||Milaha|
|Salary||QAR 5111.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||000864|
Sales Executive Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
• Implement all marketing and business development related initiatives and projects maximizing the added value of such projects and improving their overall outcomes
• Conduct comprehensive business and commercial feasibility analyses and provide recommendations on new business opportunities and prospects
• Participate in comprehensive marketing and business development plans and programs, both short and long range, that significantly contribute to the company’s sale and revenue objectives
• Keep abreast of all issues affecting the regional logistics market and collect competitor intelligence, as needed
• Record all business development policies, procedures and strategies, prepare client proposals and provide accurate pricing ensuring that the relevant pricing policies are consistently used by Logistics unit at all times
• Follow-up & ensure that all Outstanding Receivables are settled by clients within their approved payment terms
• Respond to and resolve all complaints received from clients and provide management with proposals of corrective and preventive actions
• Weekly / Monthly Sales Reporting / Analysis to management.
• Keep abreast of new business opportunities for Logistics operations and setting up meetings
• Establish and maintain working relationships with MML BU and ensure clients receive efficient service
• Provide management with market feedback regarding logistics related activities and ensure compliance with Milaha policies and procedures
• Must agree, align & commit achieve on the agreed Sales incentive schemes
Education & Professional Qualification:
Bachelors Degree in Business & Commerce or Marketing or any related field
2 – 4 years in Business Development
Good knowledge of Office and web applications
Business fluent English, Arabic is a plus
• Good technical and operational knowledge of Maritime and Logistics operations and services
• Good knowledge of marketing methods (market research, quantitative and qualitative analysis, pricing, advertising, channels, media, etc.)
• Good knowledge of customer segmentation and needs analysis
• Good knowledge of the development and implementation of marketing and business development strategies and plans
Apply Now at Company Site
To apply for this job please visit aa039.taleo.net.