Website Milaha Qatar
Milaha Qatar Job Vacancy at Clerk in Qatar . Clerk Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Milaha Qatar Job Vacancy at Clerk in Qatar
Clerk Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Clerk has publish a notification on www.milaha.com career page for the recruitment of Milaha Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Milaha Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Milaha Qatar|
|Name of Post||Clerk|
|Salary||QAR 5,180.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Clerk Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
• Prepare Customs Documentation based on Instructions from customer and input information into Customs online system (Emirsal).
• Liaise with customers for following up on Exit Certificates, any other documents to be received.
• Liaise with Shipping Lines for collecting Delivery Order.
• Process Documents and other requests (Certificate of Origin etc.) on Customs Portal or Manually as required ensuring compliance with customs processes.
• Ensure all Customs Documentation Jobs are rounded up and closed (Exit Certificates received and forwarded to Customs, Outstanding payments and dues recovered, all jobs billed appropriately, re-submission of backdated exit documents for clearing the same).
• Prepare Job Cards for jobs executed and submit the same to Accountant for Invoicing.
• Arrange for Transport if required (in consultation with Supervisor, Freight).
• Coordinate with Messengers for collection and delivery of Customs and related documents from Shipping Lines, Customer’s office, etc.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• Follow specified systems, processes and procedures, implemented in the workplace, to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and other requirements/standards
• Work safely at all times, protecting the health and safety of everyone in the workplace
Education & Professional Qualification:
Diploma or High School
02 Years working experience in similar capacity
Good knowledge of Office and web applications
English – Written & Spoken
To apply for this job please visit aa039.taleo.net.