Website Milaha Qatar
Milaha Qatar Job Vacancy at Material Coordinator in Doha, Qatar. Material Coordinator Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Milaha Qatar Job Vacancy at Material Coordinator in Doha, Qatar
Material Coordinator Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Material Coordinator has publish a notification on www. aa039.taleo.net..com career page for the recruitment of Milaha Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Milaha Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Material Coordinator|
|Name of Post||Milaha Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||000870|
Material Coordinator Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinating with office and stores for despatching of materials and equipment’s to the concerned vessel on their scheduled maintenance day at Ras Laffan port.
- Responsibly checking each items listed on the delivery note prepared by storekeeper before loading onto the vehicle for Ras Laffan port.
- Handing materials/equipment to the concerned person on board the vessel and getting delivery notes signed.
- Coordinating with the vessels Construction Supervisor/General Foreman on the maintenance day for backload of materials/equipment’s to be sent onshore for repairs/calibration
- Preparing material exit pass (MEP) from Nakhilat as per the vessel despatch report.
- Maintaining Inventory of equipment and materials in use, in store and under repairs at various locations.
- Follow specified systems, processes and procedures, implemented in the workplace, to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and other requirements/standards
- Work safely at all times, protecting the health and safety of everyone in the workplace
Education & Professional Qualification:
Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
More than 5 years in an Offshore shipping Company
Good knowledge and understanding of Construction equipment’s & consumables
Should possess basic knowledge of MS office.
Essentially Fluent in written & spoken English
Should be familiar with requirements of construction equipment’s/materials
To apply for this job please visit aa039.taleo.net.