Website Milaha Qatar
Gantry Crane Operator
Milaha Qatar Job Vacancy at Gantry Crane Operator in Doha, Qatar. Gantry Crane Operator Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Milaha Qatar Job Vacancy at Gantry Crane Operator in Doha, Qatar
Gantry Crane Operator Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Gantry Crane Operator has publish a notification on www. aa039.taleo.net..com career page for the recruitment of Milaha Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Milaha Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Gantry Crane Operator|
|Name of Post||Milaha Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||000640|
Gantry Crane Operator Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Be aware of the Safe Working load of the equipment.
- Carry out all pre operational checks on the Equipment before operating.
- Report any defects or damage to the immediate supervisor or the Engineering Department.
- Be aware of local and international rules and regulations regarding Health and Safety at work.
- Be aware of regulations regarding Lifting of loads and use of equipment.
- Maintain good housekeeping, including window cleaning when operating.
- Be aware of internationally recognised Hand Signals.
- Check all Hoist and Trolley limits before operating, SAFETY FIRST.
- Operate the equipment smoothly and always maintain control of the load.
- Understand and be able to operate all features on the crane i.e Tandem lift, Twin-pick etc.
- Be fully familiar with all controls, and be able to read the fault pages on the diagnostic screen to improve communications with engineering in the event of a breakdown.
- Discharge and load all container vessels which enter the Port, maintaining high levels of both safety and productivity.
- Remove and replace Hatch covers giving an audible warning to all personnel while carrying out this operation.
- Be aware at all times of the dangers, when working in close proximity to the ships bridge or when land Cargo or Hatch Covers in the Back reach area.
- Do not carry loads over the heads of personnel or equipment.
- Carry out Driver Change overs with minimum delay to operations.
- Always park the crane correctly, with boom raised, all doors and windows closed and Storm pinned to the Jetty.
Basic Secondary education.Professional Experience:
Must have previous experience of container handling equipment. Mobile crane, winchman, MHC. RTG.
Previous Port experience
To apply for this job please visit aa039.taleo.net.