Website Milaha Qatar
Milaha Qatar Job Vacancy at Trailer Driver in Doha, Qatar. Trailer Driver Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Milaha Qatar Job Vacancy at Trailer Driver in Doha, Qatar
Trailer Driver Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Trailer Driver has publish a notification on www. aa039.taleo.net..com career page for the recruitment of Milaha Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Milaha Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Trailer Driver|
|Name of Post||Milaha Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||000786|
Trailer Driver Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical safety and emergency equipment is in good working order.
2. Perform basis vehicle maintenance tasks, such as adding oil, fuel, or radiator fluid or performing minor repairs
3. Check conditions of trailers after contents have been unloaded to ensure that there has been no damage.
4. Perform emergency roadside repairs, such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, tire chains, or spark plugs.
Scheduling (Pick Up/Delivery)
5. Collect delivery instructions from planner/scheduler or Supervisor such as TMO (Tablet), verifying instruction and routes. Update pick up and delivery status in real time using the TMO system (Tablet).
Monitor, Track & Deliver (Pick Up/Delivery)
6. Plan or adjust routes based on changing conditions, using global positioning systems (GPS) equipment, or other navigation devices to minimize fuel consumption and carbon emissions. Read and interpret maps to determine vehicle routes.
7. Inventory and inspect goods to be moved to determine quantities and conditions.
8. Manoeuvre trucks into loading or unloading positions following signals from loading crew and checking that vehicle and loading equipment are properly positioned.
9. Secure cargo for transport, using ropes, blocks, chain, binders, or covers.
10. Drive trucks to weigh stations before and after loading and along routes to document weights and to comply with state regulation
11. Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting dangerous good, and follow special cargo-related procedures.
12. Couple or uncouple trailers by changing trailer jack positions, connecting or disconnecting air or electrical lines, or manipulating fifth-wheel locks.
13. Collaborate with other drivers as part of a driving team on some trips.
14. Place empty carts and pallets in trailers so they will be available to facilitate placement and movement of goods.
15. Crank trailer landing gear up or down to safely secure vehicles.
16. Load and unload trucks, or help others with loading and unloading, operating any special loading-related equipment on vehicles and using other equipment as necessary.
17. Wrap goods using pads, packing paper, and containers, and secure loads to trailer walls, using straps.
18. Climb ladders to inspect loads, ensuring that cargo is secure. Remove debris from loaded trailers.
19. Give directions to laborers who are packing goods and moving them onto trailers.
20. Notify the Supervisor of Arrival at Facility Gate (AFG) and Depart from Facility Gate (DFG) to allow for status tracking and timely work assignment.
21. Coordinate with Port Admin/Tally Clerks to ensure that the Bayyn is received to allow seamless exit from the Port.
22. Inventory and inspect goods to be moved to determine quantities and conditions.
23. Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
24. Obtain customer’s acknowledgement/signature on trip ticket upon delivering consignment.
25. Communicate and exchange necessary information with operations office, supervisor or other drivers.
26. Report vehicle defects accidents, traffic violations or damage to the vehicles.
27. Perform job related duties as assigned
Education & Professional Qualification:
Primary School Certification
1- 3 years of Heavy Vehicle Driving
Must possess GCC Heavy Driving License
Able to communicate in English (Fair)
To apply for this job please visit aa039.taleo.net.