Website Milaha Qatar
Milaha Qatar Job Vacancy at Mechanical Engineer in Qatar
Mechanical Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Mechanical Engineer has publish a notification on www.milaha.com career page for the recruitment of Milaha Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Milaha Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Milaha Qatar|
|Name of Post||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 8,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Perform fundamental engineering analysis, such as structural, dynamics, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, etc.
• Developing new designs based on customer requirements and industry standards
• Modifying existing drawings/designs
• Creating bills of materials for large projects
• Creating and revising fabrication and assembly drawings
• Interacting with all other disciplines and departments including production, manufacturing, purchasing and electrical
• Direct designers to create CAD solid models and drawings for fabrication and assembly.
• Recommend design approaches to meet production requirements for new or improved products or processes.
• Write test procedures, conduct tests, compile and evaluate test data, and complete required documentation.
• Prepare reports and present results to management.
• Be familiar with the project scope of work, specifications, schedule and all inter-discipline requirements; including identifying concerns as early as practicable and taking appropriate initiatives to address the issues.
• Interface with other departments to obtain input for Discipline designs and drawings.
• Assist in preparation of estimates for bid proposals, including technical query reviews, execution statements and manhour estimates.
• Raise technical queries to obtain missing information, clarify work scope, and to maintain preferred Company procedures, specifications, standards, practices and operational requirements.
• Prepare Discipline engineering design basis, philosophies, and technical specifications, as required.
• Participate in finalizing deliverables lists and deliverables, ensuring compliance with specifications and functional integrity.
• Attend project review meetings, vendor meetings, engineering meetings and offshore site surveys, as required.
• Assist procurement team in procuring Discipline equipment, materials and services; ensuring that work produced complies with Company objectives and procedures.
• Review vendor and subcontractor submittals, checking for compliance with project specifications and providing comments as necessary.
• Provide technical support to all fabrication queries, including identifying defect / rectification requirements.
• Keep the Lead Engineer apprised of all activities and concerns, technical, budgetary and manpower related.
• Assist in providing inputs for actual, planning and forecasting progress reports including associated productivity.
• Assist Lead Engineer with responses to Company and other entities (such as certifying authorities, auditors, third parties, etc.) on their review and approval.
• Be aware of costs related to own work and of the discipline.
• Prepare / review all detailed drawings ensuring technical correctness, professional presentation and that fabrication and installation requirements are satisfied.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• Engineering and Construction team
• Offshore division and other BU
• To provide continuous update on project status
• To ensure and monitor that the BU strategies are being implemented effectively and accurately
• To ensure that best in class Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) Management practices are implemented
• Client and Subcontractors / Suppliers
• Design / Engineering Consultancy Firms
• Classification Societies, Class
• To ensure compliance with project’s requirements, rules and regulations
• To maintain good working relationship with owners’ representatives and respond to their requirements in professional & timely manner
Occupational Health & Safety and Environment
Are accountable for their acts and omissions.
To follow agreed safe systems of work; to follow training and instructions; and to report accidents, incidents and near misses.
To stop work if they think the work is unsafe.
Education & Professional Qualification:
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Structural Engineering
• 5 yrs in oil and gas with major EPC contractor or consultant.
• Engineer Registration in the State of Qatar (highly recommended)
• Strong knowledge of onshroe construction SITE activities
GCC or Europe Preferred
Fully conversant with MS Office and AutoCAD
Other Engineering software
• Busineess Fluent in English – both written and spoken is required
• Arabic a plus
• Strong knowledge of related health, safety, security and environmental regulations
• Good understanding of Quality Management Systems, such as ISO 9001
• Mandatory to possess valid Qatar driving license to attend site visit as and when required
• Understanding or project management practices
Organization: Engineering & Construction
Unposting Date: Jun 1, 2023
To apply for this job please visit aa039.taleo.net.