Website MINOR Hotels Doha Qatar
Director of Finance
MINOR Hotels Doha Qatar Job Vacancy at Director of Finance in Qatar . Director of Finance Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
MINOR Hotels Doha Qatar Job Vacancy at Director of Finance in Qatar
Director of Finance Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Director of Finance has publish a notification on www.minorhotels.com career page for the recruitment of MINOR Hotels Doha Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of MINOR Hotels Doha Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|MINOR Hotels Doha Qatar
|Name of Post
|Director of Finance
|QAR 30,700.00 per month
Director of Finance Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travelers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is a crescent of golden beach and over water villas just off the coast of downtown Doha. Accessible by private catamaran, escape for family adventures, ocean thrills or serene spa bliss.
Enjoy an alcohol-free atmosphere with the little ones as you surf, dive, golf, bowl or cinema. Race across lagoon waters with a host of motorized water sports. Unwind in the Middle East’s only wellness center in a resort setting, spread across lush botanical gardens.
You will take the lead on the hotel’s financial strategy, operational performance, financial reporting, setting up & optimizing internal controls, team management & development, capital expenditure review & developing productive relationships with 3rd parties in the region. The role will work closely with the General Manager, cross functional Executive Team & Corporate Office to drive the performance of the hotel.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field & professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience at managerial level that includes:
- Track record of driving hotel finance performance.
- Strong technical accounting, finance & taxation skills.
- Preparation, review, analysis & presentation of management & statutory reporting.
- Extensive Knowledge of hotel internal controls.
- Knowledge of budget process.
- Team Management, with ability to meet tight deadlines & coach team.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels.
- English skills: excellent verbal and written communication is required.
- Computer literate, including systems implementation & knowledge of Sun, Opera & Micros
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.