Website MINOR Hotels Doha Qatar
MINOR Hotels Doha Qatar Job Vacancy at Head Barista in Qatar
Head Barista Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Head Barista has publish a notification on www.minorhotels.com career page for the recruitment of MINOR Hotels Doha Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of MINOR Hotels Doha Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||MINOR Hotels Doha Qatar|
|Name of Post||Head Barista|
|Salary||QAR 3,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Head Barista Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Founded in 1933 in Portugal, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts has built and maintained a distinct charismatic character and elegant personality in all its properties. From cosmopolitan hideaways to seaside paradises and a growing global portfolio, Tivoli curates exceptional services and experiences for its cherished guests.
- Setting up and maintains high standard.
- Beverage production
- Bar miss-en place work
- Use jigger at all time for proper measurement
- He is thoroughly familiar with the contents of the beverage list from all the bars and restaurant. To be aware of contents of beverage served and its standard glassware.
- Check miss-en place before bar opens for business: quantity, quality and cleanliness of beverage/food/utensil used.
- Maintain proper hygiene and grooming habits as defined in the service standard station.
- The opening Barista is responsible for the set-up of today’s business: checking to see that fresh fruit juices, cream, cocktail napkins/coaster, glassware, stirrer, mixer and all other bar materials are in adequate supply for the day to day business. Prepares fresh garnish as per specifications.
- He checks the deliver the bar requisitions also check the stock in the bar to ascertain that both are correct and if there are discrepancies, he reports them to the F&B Supervisor.
- The “Closing shift barista” is responsible for requesting beverage, fruit, cocktail stirrer etc., so that’s the bar is adequately stocked with necessary materials for the next day’s business.
- All “Closing shift barista” will make sure, that all stacks are cleared and all doors locked.
- Ensure strictly to income and cashiering procedure (where applicable).
- Be fully aware of the hotel’s house rules and adhere to them.
- Conduct and participate in the training classes and meetings.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.