Website Morson International Qatar
Morson International Qatar Job Vacancy at Mechanical Technician in Qatar. Mechanical Technician Jobs 2022-23 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Morson International Qatar Job Vacancy at Mechanical Technician in Qatar
Mechanical Technician Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Mechanical Technician has publish a notification on www.morson.com career page for the recruitment of Morson International Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Morson International Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Morson International Qatar|
|Name of Post||Mechanical Technician|
|Salary||QAR 2859.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Mechanical Technician Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
We are looking for Mechanical Technicians to join the Typhoon team in Qatar. You will possess an excellent understanding of the approved technical data set and are competent to supervise personnel carrying out maintenance instructions in accordance with the organisation’s regulatory framework.
The role will require you to have the ability to analyse and diagnose faults to aircraft systems, equipment, and assemblies, follow diagnostic procedures and work effectively within a team. Provide guidance to less experienced team members in a diverse and dynamic operational environment.
Qualifications / Functional Knowledge
• Completion of an Engineering Apprenticeship, ideally in Aeronautical Engineering or Military equivalent apprenticeship / qualifications. Academic qualification for this role is a minimum of City & Guilds 2675 or 2661 in Aeronautical Engineering and Maintenance or equivalent. Aircraft platform training (On a/c requirement)
• Requires a broad and in-depth product knowledge/competency within own technical/subject area. Awareness of how the team integrates with others in order to achieve the overall objectives of the area and demonstrates an understanding of the requirement for continuous improvement and its application
• Experienced and competent leader at this level. Requires a minimum of 2 years working at Technician level prior to undertaking a Supervisor role. Demonstrating breadth of experience, currency & recency via a Log Book capturing skills, knowledge and authorities for working on Aircraft type or in bays. Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices. A comprehensive knowledge of Expositions and Functionally Mandated Procedures Management training. PDR training / experience
• Ensure personal compliance with the risk assessments, SHE policies and procedures
• Typhoon Composite Flight Servicing
• Typhoon Mechanical Trade ‘Q’ Course
• Leadership- Foundation
• Human Factors- Standard Course Specification
• E&PW Awareness- Standard Course Specification
• ITAR Awareness- Standard Course Specification
• IT Literate
• Fire Training- Qatar GFx Specification
To apply for this job please visit www.morson.com.