Website Morson International Qatar
Typhoon Mechanical Training Instructor
Morson International Qatar Job Vacancy at Typhoon Mechanical Training Instructor in Qatar
Typhoon Mechanical Training Instructor Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Typhoon Mechanical Training Instructor has publish a notification on www.morson.com career page for the recruitment of Morson International Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Morson International Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Morson International Qatar|
|Name of Post||Typhoon Mechanical Training Instructor|
|Salary||QAR 4725.00 per month.|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Typhoon Mechanical Training Instructor Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Typhoon Mechanical Training Instructor
Salary:Day Rate Open to Negotiation (Inside IR35)
Sector: Aerospace and Defence, Aerospace Mechanical Engineering
Contact: Nick Wallwork
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 0161 707 1516
Job Ref: 217362NW1
3 Month contract – day Rate open to Negotiation
The Training Instructor – Mechanical, will be responsible for preparing and delivering both theoretical and practical training, relating to Typhoon Type, specialist and support training, and assessing trainee performance and evaluating the efficacy of the training system. Formal Training will occur within the Qatar Typhoon Training Facility (QTTF) augmented by mentored training within the operational environment. The role also includes the duties of the Squadron Training Cell to develop, maintain and manage the competencies of Squadron personnel.
• Preparation and delivery of the allocated course in accordance with the authorised Syllabus, and associated materials, in line the training schedule within the Training Management Information System (TMIS).
• Invigilating and marking examinations and assessments and marking assessments.
• The continuous assessment, evaluation and reporting of trainee progress.
• Developing, maintaining and managing the competencies of Squadron personnel
– Ensuring that trainees use appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and observe safety precautions and procedures during practical training.
– Ensuring that equipment pre-use checks are carried out and associated approved data is available before training commences.
– Ensuring training is conducted safely and that training areas, including training aids, classrooms, workshops and ground instructional / operational aircraft are left in a safe condition.
Reporting trainee absences to your Training Instructor Supervisor and/or Head of Maintenance.
– Possess a Training Qualification at Level 3 or above e.g. Level 3 Award in Education & Training, Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training, Level 5 Diploma in Education & Training.
– Possess a minimum recognised qualification to NVQ3/ONC level in a relevant aircraft maintenance discipline, or suitable equivalent.
– Recent in-depth experience, to a level appropriate for their role, within a Maintenance & Support environment (typically a minimum of 5 years), including direct experience of supporting Training activities.
– Understands the Regulatory Framework and its applicability to the training system, processes and activities.
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience of delivering training and having operational knowledge and understanding of instructional delivery and mentoring activities, and the associated business’ key performance metrics.
– Undertakes a range of work requiring a professional understanding of Training structures and processes.
– Experienced generalist applies understanding within and across a professional area of knowledge, including how solutions are developed and implemented. Self-sufficient in all common aspects of Training.
– Undertakes the more complex professional work of an area, provides a service to the Training team.
To apply for this job please visit www.morson.com.