Website Mott MacDonald Qatar
Mott MacDonald Qatar Job Vacancy at Inspector Civil in Qatar . Inspector Civil Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Mott MacDonald Qatar Job Vacancy at Inspector Civil in Qatar
Inspector Civil Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Inspector Civil has publish a notification on www.mottmac.com career page for the recruitment of Mott MacDonald Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Mott MacDonald Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Mott MacDonald Qatar|
|Name of Post||Inspector Civil|
|Salary||QAR 7,250.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Inspector Civil Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Work Pattern:Full time
Job Ref: 55324BR
Recruiter Contact:Iustina Blidariu
We are currently looking for a Civil Inspector for one of our major pumping station and STW projects in Qatar.Key responsibilities and duties are listed, but not limited to, the below:
- Respond to and attend Inspection Requests submitted by the contractor and recommend/take appropriate action where necessary.
- Conduct site inspections when required by the Construction Manager and Project Director
- Review submitted shop drawings against contract drawings and specifications; ensure local codes and statutory requirements are adhered to and international best practice is adopted
- Report any work executed by the contractor that is not compliant with approved specifications; inform stakeholders where necessary
- Monitor work and assess the HSE and environmental issues, ensuring compliance with contractual specifications and HSE and risk assessments
- Apply and implement quality assurance and quality control procedures for the site
- Maintain reports for all site activities including progress reports, ensuring are readily available for inspection
- Prepare surveillance and non-conformance reports (NCR) if required
- Ensure effective co-ordination between various disciplines
- Provide technical assistance to resolve any electrical issues that may arise
- Bachelors’ Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from an international accredited university
- Proven experience in STW and Pumping station projects
- Demonstrated knowledge in structural engineering techniques, procedures, in relevant international codes, and standards
- Continuously looking for innovations and improvements to manage workload and accomplish deliverables across individuals, teams and projects
- Using leadership skills to build and nurture relationships and also creating effective working environments
- Able to manage multiple teams with diverse backgrounds on geographically and culturally diverse teams
At Mott MacDonald, our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do; relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) is at the heart of our organisation. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate, rather take positive steps towards creating a diverse and inclusive working environment.Flexible Working
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.We can offer:
- 90 calendar days’ paid maternity leave
- Competitive annual leave
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
About the Role
As the HSE Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all HSE policies are implemented at each stage of a sewage treatment and pump station project in Qatar.
To apply for this job please visit www.mottmac.com.