Website Movenpick Qatar
Movenpick Qatar Job Vacancy at Hygiene Officer in Qatar
Hygiene Officer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Hygiene Officer has publish a notification on www.movenpick.com career page for the recruitment of Movenpick Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Movenpick Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Movenpick Qatar|
|Name of Post||Hygiene Officer|
|Salary||QAR 40,976.00 per year|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Hygiene Officer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Hygiene Officer knows the food safety goals of the hotel, and HACCP or ISO22000, and applicable food safety plan. He or she is a food safety professional in a hotel set-up and has to have extensive knowledge on food regulations, food microbiology and the possible contaminants both physical and chemical that may occur in the food. He or she continues to achieve targets and continuously improve standards. He or she ensures compliance with the mentioned standards and all other necessary hygiene standards and requirements.
What is in it for you?
- Employee Recognition programs
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Develops/implements/maintains of the food safety standards which include pre-requisite programs and the HACCP program. He or she has to form a HACCP team and lead the team through certification process.
- Monitors and coordinates the Kitchen inspection program through observation of standard operating procedures (SOP’s) & HACCP manual, developing on site manuals, and validation studies of identified hazards within the HACCP Program.
- Works closely with Kitchen, Engineering, Stewarding & other departments to implement/introduce modern techniques that increase food safety.
- Conducts all Food Hygiene & safety related training programs in house.
- Conducts detailed Food Safety Benchmarking audits of the properties on scheduled basis.
- Conducts verification system for HACCP Program, which includes tracking and trending of audit results and formal procedure for corrective action and follow up to deficiencies. He or she also trains HACCP members and staffs on the food safety policies and procedures. He or she monitors and maintain HACCP related documents and records.
- Initiates laboratory analysis of food samples, water and ice as per set standards and frequency.
- Liaises with the Local Regulatory Authority in order to comply with the municipality requirements.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of one year working experience in the same field
- A good working knowledge of legislation and best practice relating to Food Safety.
- Good written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Good English language written and spoken
- Ability to make sound judgements and to justify decisions in a competent manner
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.