Website MPH Global Services Qatar
WHP Offshore Commissioning ICSS Supervisor
MPH Global Services Qatar Job Vacancy at WHP Offshore Commissioning ICSS Supervisor in Doha, Qatar. WHP Offshore Commissioning ICSS Supervisor Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
MPH Global Services Qatar Job Vacancy at WHP Offshore Commissioning ICSS Supervisor in Doha, Qatar
WHP Offshore Commissioning ICSS Supervisor Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- WHP Offshore Commissioning ICSS Supervisor has publish a notification on www. mphexperts.com. career page for the recruitment of MPH Global Services Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of MPH Global Services Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||WHP Offshore Commissioning ICSS Supervisor|
|Name of Post||MPH Global Services Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
WHP Offshore Commissioning ICSS Supervisor Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
City/Country: Vietnam / Doha, Qatar
We are recruiting for WHP Offshore Commissioning ICSS Supervisor for one of our Clients in Doha, Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Doha / Vietnam
Duration: Oct 2022 – Oct 2023 (Subject to Renewal)
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Assist and support the Commissioning Instrument/ICSS Leader in supervising the CPP (batch#3) EPCIC Contractors activities linked to the Commissioning of the 2 well head platforms and associated Brownfield additional equipment, in both preparation and execution phases.
- The Commissioning ICSS Supervisor will report directly to the Commissioning Instrum/ICSS discipline Leader,
- The Commissioning ICSS Supervisor will support G-Location Instrum/ICSS activities when Offshore
- He is in charge:
- To witness and/or verify all Instrument system completion activities performed by the Contractor including approval of tasks and punch lists.
- To witness and/or verify all ICSS completion activities performed by the Construction Contractor including approval of punch lists.
- To supervise all Instrument Pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities for assigned sub-systems. This includes preparatory activities, coordinating resources (technicians, equipment, other departments), expediting documentation (Handover dossiers), attending walk-downs from construction to commissioning and from commissioning to operations and formally agreeing and categorizing punch-list items.
- To assist and control the vendor support required for the assigned systems.
- To assist his discipline leader to follow closely the commissioning of systems/subsystems assigned in accordance with the commissioning procedures and commissioning and start-up schedule, coordinating the various disciplines, and ensuring all disciplines reach assigned targets as per system completion schedule.
- To compile relevant documentation to support handover and acceptance of systems to Operations.
- To ensure that the Instrument/ICSS content of the dossiers is accurate and complete before they are accepted from construction, commissioning and before approval by operations department.
- To comply with COMPANY standards, rules and regulations
- Pro-active approach
ACTIVITIES – PREPARATION PHASE
- Coordinate with other project entities / disciplines /existing facilities.
- Ensure that the Instrument/ICSS pre-commissioning and commissioning tools are available and well maintain
- Ensure ICAPS population
ACTIVITIES – EXECUTION PHASE
- Follow the contractor’s Electrical commissioning activities using the OPERCOM® Methodology and ICAPS© (Integrated Commissioning And Progress System) software.
- Follow the execution of Instrument/ICSS commissioning activities.
- Reporting of commissioning execution.
- Report punch list and execution sheets
- ATEX inspection with Contractor and Third Part (If needed)
- Follow-up on red line mark-up drawings.
- Follow-up on CONTRACTOR commissioning scope of work activities such as: SAT, OTPs, documents update, Closing of Punch list, reporting)
- Follow-up on VENDORS commissioning scope of work activities such as: SAT, OTPs, documents update, Closing of Punch list, reporting)
- Qualification: Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Competent in ATEX, Ex « d/e »
- Experience: At least 10 years’ experience in the onshore and offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 3 years’ experience in Supervisor Commissioning role,
- Good communication skills,
- Experienced with Oil/Gas Standards (General Specifications), OPERCOM and ICAPS, MANASA and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
- Electrical Certification
To apply for this job please visit mphexperts.com.