Website MPH Global Services Qatar
Senior Safety Engineer
MPH Global Services Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Safety Engineer in Qatar . Senior Safety Engineer Jobs 2022 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
MPH Global Services Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Safety Engineer in Qatar
Senior Safety Engineer Jobs 2022 in Qatar :- Senior Safety Engineer has publish a notification on www.mphglobalservices.com career page for the recruitment of MPH Global Services Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of MPH Global Services Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||MPH Global Services Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Safety Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 13,200.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number|
Senior Safety Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. Engineering in any discipline from a recognized university. Excellent understanding of offshore Process, Utility & Safety Systems.
- Knowledge of International Standards applicable to Safety Engineering.
- Ability to organize and conduct HAZOP, HAZID, Hazards Identifications.
- Management of engineering contractors Recognized expertise in the field of technical safety engineering for oil & gas facilities with 12 plus years of experience.
- Typically >10 years of professional experience in Safety / Technological Risks / Loss Prevention.
- Good sense of team spirit, leadership, strong interpersonal & soft communication skills.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
The Senior Safety Engineer is in charge of:
- Ensure and promote the application of the client HSE and Safety Engineering rules and standards within E&C
- Ensure that contractors comply at all times with safety rules, taking actions as required in case of disregards and implementation of applicable laws, codes and standards, in particular the Company’s technical reference
- Implement the Company HSE risks management process in Brownfield activities: Identify Hazards, perform adequate risk assessment studies and subsequently define adequate conceptual barriers
- Be responsible for the development of required deliverables of the facilities safety dossier
- Ensure the appropriate support and follow-up of all E&C activities, and approve of safety engineering design studies
- Participate to safety audits, and contribute to near miss investigations by providing the technical expertise in Safety Engineering.
- Report to Safety Engineering Lead regularly with weekly report and when decisions impacting E&C activities must be taken.
To apply for this job please visit mphexperts.com.