Website MPH Global Services Qatar
Jacket PVV Supervisor
MPH Global Services Qatar Job Vacancy at Jacket PVV Supervisor in Doha, Qatar. Jacket PVV Supervisor Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
MPH Global Services Qatar Job Vacancy at Jacket PVV Supervisor in Doha, Qatar
Jacket PVV Supervisor Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Jacket PVV Supervisor has publish a notification on www. mphexperts.com. career page for the recruitment of MPH Global Services Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of MPH Global Services Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Jacket PVV Supervisor|
|Name of Post||MPH Global Services Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
Jacket PVV Supervisor Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
City/Country: Vietnam / Doha, Qatar
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Doha/ Vietnam
Duration: Oct 2022 – Nov 2023 (Subject to Renewal)
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools
- Monitor that employees adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Monitor Contractor’s detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule.
- Inform the Construction Superintendent on specific areas where the program deviates from approved construction schedule and propose mitigations.
- Responsible for monitoring construction progress and report to Construction Superintendent
- Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to Construction Superintendent.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the Permit to Work system
- Review contractors construction schedules to ensure they include all required activities as realistic timelines, logical sequencing, adequate resources
- Ensure Contractors personnel have sufficient training and experience to carry out safe operations
- Ensure proper hydrotest preparation closely with HSE and QAQC CPY team.
- Interface with other key personnel in the Projects team (HSE, SLS, QC and material controller)
- If required by management the Construction Supervisor STR will have to work during week-end and/or night shift during critical activities, hydrotest, etc…
- Have an Associate’s or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for jackets.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15.
- Experience within project: (number of years): 10.
- A good knowledge of TOTAL General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API).
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Capable of proposing project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to influence and encourage personnel.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Familiar with MANASA/PRODOM.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
To apply for this job please visit mphexperts.com.