Website MPH Global Services Qatar
Batch 3 Sealine NDT Supervisor 1
MPH Global Services Qatar Job Vacancy at Batch 3 Sealine NDT Supervisor 1 in Qatar
Batch 3 Sealine NDT Supervisor 1 Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Batch 3 Sealine NDT Supervisor 1 has publish a notification on www.mphglobalservices.com career page for the recruitment of MPH Global Services Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of MPH Global Services Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||MPH Global Services Qatar|
|Name of Post||Batch 3 Sealine NDT Supervisor 1|
|Salary||QAR 8,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Batch 3 Sealine NDT Supervisor 1 Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Start date : 01-MAY-2023
End date : 30-SEP-2023
Location : Doha offshore – Qatar
Work Status: Rotation 28 days ON / 28 days OFF
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- NDT qualification as per ISO 9712:2012 (PCN, COFREND, CSWIP).
- Certified operator level 2 for radiography.
- Certified operator level 2 for UT (all joint configurations).
- TOFD / PAUT experiences or certification.
- AUT experience on Carbon steel line pipes mandatory
- Capable to perform NDT techniques.
- Professional Experience (number of years): Around 10 years of experience associated to pipeline AUT Principles of zonal discrimination and PAUT inspection for pipeline laying.
- A good knowledge of NOC Standards and International codes/standards related to pipeline (API/DNV).
- Comprehensive knowledge in welding, material and NDE.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, database management, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Language: English mandatory.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities.
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality.
- To review NDT Documentation issued by the Contractor and Subcontractors.
- Witness NDT activities based on the Quality Control Plan (ITP).
- To qualify, when applicable specific NDT technic.
- To validate, Contractor NDT personal by testing.
- Follow up the NDT activities and insure proper records (NDT/inspection records follow-up).
- Review and interpret all or part of radiography films in addition to the third party interpretation.
- Perform UT Cross Check on critical welds.
- Review and approve the different NDT inspection reports issued by the Contractor on a daily basis.
- Monitoring of NDT subcontractor and Contractor inspectors qualification and performance.
- Participate in the issuance or resolution of Non-Conformance reports.
- Troubleshoot technical problems that may affect the construction and pipe-laying.
- Identify the critical activities and bottleneck for the progress of spools/risers and pipelaying activities related to NDT. Anticipate; propose solutions to improve productivity.
- Implement continual improvement processes, (Reporting, KPI, Lessons Learned, Close Out Report).
- Participate in the weekly meeting and in the issuance of weekly report and KPIs.
- Issue flash report to project on a daily basis.
- Review and approved inspection records books.
To apply for this job please visit mphexperts.com.