Website MPH Global Services Qatar
RUYA Batch1 FEED HVAC Engineer II
MPH Global Services Qatar Job Vacancy at RUYA Batch1 FEED HVAC Engineer II in Doha, Qatar. RUYA Batch1 FEED HVAC Engineer II Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
MPH Global Services Qatar Job Vacancy at RUYA Batch1 FEED HVAC Engineer II in Doha, Qatar
RUYA Batch1 FEED HVAC Engineer II Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- RUYA Batch1 FEED HVAC Engineer II has publish a notification on www. mphexperts.com.. career page for the recruitment of MPH Global Services Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of MPH Global Services Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||RUYA Batch1 FEED HVAC Engineer II|
|Name of Post||MPH Global Services Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
RUYA Batch1 FEED HVAC Engineer II Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
City/Country: Doha, Qatar
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Doha Qatar
Duration: Oct 2022 – Dec 2025 (Subject to Renewal)
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Promote & comply in all activities with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures,
- Carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Follow-up of FEED engineering and construction engineering related to HVAC equipment for the Major Projects by : the EPC engineering contractor, the LLI and packages vendors (as applicable). The scope of activities will concern mainly green field acivity.
- The activities include the review and comment of engineering and vendor documentation to ensure compliance with design dossier, SOR, COMPANY specifications, Corporate standard and HSE regulation, international codes and classification society rules (when applicable),
- Supervise the engineering contractors in charge of carrying FEED of HVAC engineering in compliance with project specifications and procedures, COMPANY specifications, discipline requirements and international codes, with respect of cost, schedule and required level of quality and safety applicable to the project.
- Supervise and promote cost-saving and weight saving solutions in the design, ensure that the design is standardized across the various wellhead platforms as much as practicable,
- Check the quality of the HVAC engineering documents prepared by the Contractor(s) and his subcontractors & vendors, provide required comments in due time, approve via MANASA the documentation promptly, in accordance with contract procedures and requirements,
- Check the incorporation of COMPANY comments by the Contractor(s) and his subcontractors / vendors in subsequent submissions,
- Identify potential deviations from the COMPANY referential and report these to the Engineering Manager for final decision on whether or not to implement,
- Ensure the finalisation of the FEED engineering dossier in due time to secure project execution schedule,
- Ensure close coordination with other disciplines on all engineering, constructability and operational matters during FEED development, typically 3D model development, layout reviews, etc.
- Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality,
- Keep a pro-active attitude in front of future interlocutors (Contractors, Vendors, etc.),
- Manage the technical interfaces with other disciplines for HVAC,,
- Ensure that relevant feedback from previous similar projects are considered in the design performance,
- Participate in weekly and monthly meetings with Contractors, and in specific ad hoc meetings as required by management,
- Provide technical answers to technical queries and provide support in deviations requests related to HVAC issues,
- Request assistance from shareholder specialists (remote head office), when required,
- Participate in the HAZID/ HAZOP/ Project reviews sessions with COMPANY, Contractors and Vendors teams and provide technical answers and clarifications,
- Participate in inspections at site/vendor premises, as required,
- Review qualification procedures and follow any qualification tests,
- Liaise with 3rd party to obtain the necessary approvals, licenses or consents where required,
- Ensure FEED progress reporting to project management,
- Assist project management team to reply to various correspondence by providing technical support,
- Carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in HVAC system engineering,
- Experience: minimum 15 years’ experience as discipline engineer in HVAC field in Oil and Gas activities.
- Offshore experience is preferred,
- Available for technical mission world-wide,
- Familiar with Total general specifications is a plus,
- Language: fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment
To apply for this job please visit mphexperts.com.