Website Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM)
Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited Job Vacancy at Maintenance Engineer in Qatar. Maintenance Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited Job Vacancy at Maintenance Engineer in Qatar
Maintenance Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Maintenance Engineer has publish a notification on www.nkom.com career page for the recruitment of Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited
|Name of Post
|QAR 6,000.00 per month
Maintenance Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for proper functioning of all heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment in the yard and all structures and services in the main people buildings. All works is executed to a high quality & auditable standard that is consistent with the companies integrated management systems and policies. As an officer, a high level of trade skill and experience is demanded and is expected to be demonstrably applied to technical problems and monitoring of trades employees
1) Maintain HVAC equipment, including but not limited to dehumidifiers, chillers, AHUs, pumps, fan coil units, split units, and split AC units
2) Maintain other building systems including civil/structural items, electrical items, elevators, and plumbing.
3) Prepare and manage all spare parts required for the maintenance of the HVAC Systems and related assets
4) Assist Head of Maintenance in the preparation of maintenance strategies to reduce failure rates of equipment and improve maintenance KPIs.
5) Prepare RCA reports and provide Head of Maintenance with proposals for preventing repeat failures and ensuring lessons learned.
6) Prepare scopes of work and tender documentation for sub-contractors.
7) Supervise sub-contractors and ensure compliance with scope of work.
8) Lead and supervise maintenance technicians.
9) Prepare risk assessment and apply required permits
10) Maintain maintenance records.
11) Coordinate with relevant authorities and obtain approvals for any changes to systems and structures.
12) Communicate upwards – training needs, process improvement suggestions and follow up on implementation.
13) Schedule and prioritize work considering all available resources.
14) Demonstrate work behaviors consistent with company values and work within company policies, standards, procedures, and any legislative requirements.
15) Adhere to health, safety, security and environmental policies, procedures, instructions, and controls for the safety of self and others.
16) Ensure compliance to quality management procedures and controls to deliver high quality services and products.
17) Follow all safety procedures and report lapses, if any.
18) Perform any other assigned duties and responsibilities.
Key Result Areas
- Availability rates of equipment for operational effectiveness.
- Maintenance of Buildings.
- Improvement of Maintenance KPIs
- Safety-zero harm
ii. Technical Competencies
- Read and comprehend HVAC drawings and schematics, including control diagrams.
- Understand and interpret psychometric charts.
- Understand HVAC systems and components.
- Capable of reviewing HVAC calculations and other technical data from contractors.
- Capable of performing simple HVAC calculations for sizing of HVAC components.
- Capable of examining existing HVAC system to determine condition of systems and identify areas for improvement.
- Knowledge of all Building structures and services.
- Ability to learn requirements and needs of new systems.
- Able to apply the relevant HVAC Test Equipment to conduct yearly HVAC-TAB and Peak & Minimum Load(i.e.. midsummer/winter) Performance Tests
Qualifications, Experience and Job Skills
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical or HVAC.
- 5 years of relevant experience as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, HVAC Maintenance Engineer or equivalent.
To apply for this job please visit careers.nakilat.com.