Website Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM)
Head of Learning & Development
Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Job Vacancy at Head of Learning & Development in Qatar . Head of Learning & Development Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Job Vacancy at Head of Learning & Development in Qatar
Head of Learning & Development Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Head of Learning & Development has publish a notification on www.nkom.com career page for the recruitment of Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM)|
|Name of Post||Head of Learning & Development|
|Salary||QAR 10,200.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Head of Learning & Development Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Develop and facilitate the implementation of Learning and Talent Development initiatives to improve and enhance employees’ knowledge, skills and competencies required to achieve the business objectives of NAKILAT & Joint Venture companies. As well as provide specific emphasis on the development and implementation of Qatarization strategies in support of the human development pillar of Qatar National Vision 2030.
1. Design and implement initiatives, programs, and events to support Qatarization.
2. Participate with senior management in the formulation of strategies for the development of Qatari employees.
3. Ensure PDP’s (Personal Development Plans) are in place and updated as necessary for all Qatari Nationals (current and new employees).
Talent Development and Succession:
4. Design and implement talent development programs for Qatari Nationals to ensure a robust and sustainable pipeline of talent for the Company, including but not limited to sponsorships, scholarships, national developee program, and continuing education programs.
5. Design and implement a Performance Coaching framework, appropriate for Nakilat and Joint Venter companies, to ensure ongoing development of employees, while ensuring that line managers, coaches, and mentors are trained within this framework.
6. Advise on and implement appropriate procedures to identify internal talent, with specific focus on Qatari Nationals.
7. Design, develop, and implement a Succession Planning Framework for Nakilat and Joint Venter companies.
Learning & Development:
8. Develop and action an annual learning needs analysis and training plan to address identified learning needs.
9. Identify suitable training providers available both locally and overseas to deliver learning in line with NAKILAT and Joint Venture companies’ learning needs.
10. Plan, coordinate and supervise the provision of in-house and external training services to meet NAKILAT and Joint Venture companies’ training and development requirements.
Performance Management and Development:
11. Advise on and implement appropriate performance management and development methodologies for NAKILAT and Joint Venture companies.
12. Ensure that a system for performance management and development that covers all phases of the performance cycle is in place and utilized appropriately.
Accountabilities – 2
13. Manage section staff by overseeing their performance management, recruitment, training and development to ensure high levels of engagement and competence.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment (QHSE):
14. Ensure compliance to all relevant QHSE policies, procedures and controls across the section, to ensure that NAKILAT provides a safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people.
Budgets and Plans:
15. Contribute to the development of the HR department budget, through setting the Learning & Development section budget, and monitor its expenditure, while ensuring the optimal utilization of all available resources to protect NAKILAT’s interest.
Systems and Processes:
16. Supervise and ensure the development of policies and procedures for implementation of all learning and development initiatives; periodically review all learning and development section policies and procedures to identify areas of improvements.
17. Carry out any other duties as directed by the HR Manager.
Accountabilities – 3
Accountabilities – 4
Key Result Areas
• Ensure development and implementation of the Talent Management framework on time
• Ensure development of Training Plan and Training Calendar
• Develop and implement Qatarization strategy for all national employees
• Ensure Personal Development Plans are in place for all National employees
• Monitor Performance Management cycle (Mid-Year review, Year -End Appraisal) across NAKILAT & Joint Venture companies.
Interactions and Working Relations
• Senior Management – to develop and implement Qatarization Strategy
• Management, Recruitment and OD & Rewards – to establish annual targets and to support the recruitment of Qatari Nationals.
• QP, QG, Ras Gas (T&D professionals) – to obtain best practices about Training & Development
• QP (Strategic Qatarization Team) – to obtain information about Qatarization for both NAKILAT and NAKILAT joint venture companies in Qatar
• Ministry of Labour, Qatar University, Other Education institutions – to promote/implement Qatarization
As per TOFA
Qualifications, Experience and Job Skills
• Bachelor degree in Business Studies, Business Administration, Human Resources or any other related field.
• Master’s Degree is preferred.
• 8-10 years of related experience of which a minimum of 3 years in managerial position.
• Previous experience in Oil & Gas industry and regional experience is preferred.
Job Specific Skills:
• Knowledge of Training and development principles and practices (Principles of Adult Learning)
• Knowledge of Assessment and Learning e.g. ODETDP
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
To apply for this job please visit careers.nakilat.com.