Website Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited
Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Job Vacancy at Production Engineer in Qatar
Production Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Production Engineer has publish a notification on www.nkom.com career page for the recruitment of Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM)|
|Name of Post||Production Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 14,100.00 per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Production Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
1) Ensures compliance on quality, Safety and environment requirments in accordance with the integrated Managment System Manual.
2) Execute all aspects of chrome plant operation, including but not limited to piston chroming and grinding
3) Execute chrome plant operation like pre machining, welding sequences, machineing before chroming, final inspections and completion of grinding process for finished condition of reconditioned piston
4) Ensure completeion of Machinery work scope which includes raising SCR’s, MTO, WCF’s issuance of foreman chits to various deparments, raising all necessary PTW’s and TQR or technical queries if required.
5) Instructs the supervisors to carry out jobs and ensure compliance to all necessary documents which also covers TQR or technical queries regarding execution of the jobs or variation on actual scope.
6) Monitor and ensure completion of jobs based on plan and budgeted man hours and provide feedback to internal/external customer. Work schedule inputs will nalso be considered based on inputs of internal customer.
7) Participates in various meetings, both internal and external requirments, if required.
8) Conducts briefing to the Foreman, Supervisor & Workers, including sub-contractors and monitoe compliance of all safety matter, work instructions and procedures.
9) perform other duties assigned
Accountabilities – 2
Accountabilities – 3
Accountabilities – 4
Collaboration & Teamwork
Empower & Nurture Talent
Key Result Areas
To ensure target production throughput rate or objectives are safely executed by team in line with section plan, KPI’s, N-KOM values and IMS system.
Adhere to health, safety, security and enviroment policies, procedures, instructions, and controls for the safety of self and others.
Interactions and Working Relations
Manager, Head of Workshop & Afloat, Head of Afloat Repairs, Project Managers, Foreman, Supervisors, workers.
To superive, guide and enforce safe, productive and quality work practices within work groups that are compliant to safety, health, environment, quality & security standards.
Clients, Sub-contractors, service engineers, surveyors
As per TOFA
Qualifications, Experience and Job Skills
A diploma or necessary training certificate in Marine engines chroming process, or its equivalent.
5 years of experience with chrome plant operation with other relevant certificates.
At least 2 years of chrome plant operating with other relevant experince with piston chroming and grinding experience for diploma holders.
Job Specific Competencies:
Commitment to N-KOM Core Values
Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Computer litracy (Microsoft Office/Excel/PowerPoint)
Knowledge of Shipyard Operations
Chrome plant operation with expertise in piston preparation like pre machining, welding sequences, machining before chroming, final inspections, and completion of grinding process for fininshed condition of reconditioned piston.
Ability to interpret technical specifications of drawings on piston’s dimensiond for OEM’s such Man, Sulzer, Wartsila etc.
To apply for this job please visit careers.nakilat.com.