Website NES Global Talent Qatar
NES Global Talent Qatar Job Vacancy at Environmental Specialist in Qatar
Environmental Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Environmental Specialist has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of NES Global Talent Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of NES Global Talent Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||NES Global Talent Qatar|
|Name of Post||Environmental Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 11,000.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Environmental Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the ESHIA ITT process, including participating in the technical reviews.
- Manage the ESHIA process and selected consultant.
- Review and manage the ESHIA work including, but not limited to validating of baseline data, modelling reviews, assumption reviews, validation of results, application of best available technology (BAT), etc.
- Obtain approvals and permits from RLIC including the environmental baseline assessment (EBA).
- Lead/ensure the environmental monitoring effort for the site, if required by the MOECC.
- Interface with QatarEnergy -RLC environmental and MOECC, as required.
- Obtain the facility construction and operation permits.
- Review design and identify any additional permits required for construction or operations (e.g., storm water discharge, approval to combine industrial and municipal wastewater, approval to use of off gas as fuel, etc.).
- Complete assurance reviews and assist with the development of construction packages to ensure environmental compliance and identification of permitting requirements.
- Serve as the environmental SME for environmental design-related questions and concerns.
- Relevant Engineering degree
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in oil, gas, or petrochemical industry
- Prior experience with environmental permitting in Qatar
- Degree in Chemical or Environmental Engineering
- 15 years of relevant work experience in the petrochemical experience
- Permitting experience in Qatar, specifically within Ras Laffan Industrial City
- fluency in reading, writing, and speaking Arabic
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.