Website Newton British Academy Barwa City Qatar
KS5 Design & Technology/Art Teachers
Newton British Academy Barwa City Qatar Job Vacancy at KS5 Design & Technology/Art Teachers in Qatar
KS5 Design & Technology/Art Teachers Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- KS5 Design & Technology/Art Teachers has publish a notification on www.nbabarwacity.newtonschools.sch.qa career page for the recruitment of Newton British Academy Barwa City Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Newton British Academy Barwa City Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Newton British Academy Barwa City Qatar|
|Name of Post||KS5 Design & Technology/Art Teachers|
|Salary||QAR 5,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
KS5 Design & Technology/Art Teachers Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Newton British Academy, Barwa Campus was awarded Outstanding in all 8 educational aspects in May 2022 under the current leadership. In November 2022, we were accredited for 5 years with the Qatar National School Accreditation team (QNSA). The exams results for the school have continued to positively thrive in line with the school bell curve for Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 since 2017 and are above UK national average. This is an exciting opportunity to join an Outstanding International and have the opportunity to professionally develop as a teacher through our extensive support and CPD programme.
Newton British Academy, Barwa City Campus is seeking an enthusiastic, adaptable and committed Secondary Design Technology/Art Teachers to join our “Outstanding” team for the new academic year 2023/2024.
Newton British Academy, Barwa Campus was established in 2014 and is an international school following the English National Curriculum with a student body encompassing over 70 different nationalities. The school is part of the larger Newton Group that was established in 2006 and is now a leading group of private schools in Qatar, comprising of 9 international schools that offer the English National Curriculum.
We are seeking creative and dynamic teachers of the highest quality to join us at NBA, Barwa. Applicants should possess a commitment to helping children achieve high academic standards in a lively and engaging manner, whilst integrating differentiation and a range of learning styles into their daily practice.
- Be qualified teachers, ideally with 2 years’ experience teaching the English National Curriculum.
- Possess a creative, engaging and enthusiastic approach both inside and outside of the classroom
- Ideally have direct experience of teaching to IGCSE and A Level
- Present excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills in order to work collaboratively with staff, students and Parents.
- Have studied full time and produce degree transcripts from the university they attended
- Be fully vaccinated and submit a COVID-19 vaccination certificate and any other expectations in line with the MoPH/MoE at the time of joining the school
If you meet the above criteria and you are a positive, energetic and dedicated practitioner as well as an excellent communicator who is resilient and tenacious in all aspects of your teaching practice, we would like to hear from you.
Kindly attach your updated CV which must include: your contact details, a recent professional photograph and the details of two professional referees. Applications without CVs and above mentioned information will not be considered.
A letter of application / personal statement explaining your suitability for the position you have applied for should be included.
Only applications which include all of the above details will be considered.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates including:
• A competitive tax-free salary
• A 2-year renewable contract
• Furnished accommodation with paid utilities
• Daily transport to and from the school campus
• A merit-based incentive scheme
• Medical insurance
• Visa costs
• Baggage allowance
• Annual flight allowance
To apply for this job please visit www.tes.com.