Website Nexans Qatar
Cable Design Engineer
Nexans Qatar Job Vacancy at Cable Design Engineer in Qatar. Cable Design Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Nexans Qatar Job Vacancy at Cable Design Engineer in Qatar
Cable Design Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Cable Design Engineer has publish a notification on www.nexans.qa career page for the recruitment of Nexans Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Nexans Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Cable Design Engineer|
|Name of Post||Nexans Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||742563602|
Cable Design Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Position : Cable Design Engineer
Function : Technical Services
Country : Qatar
Manager: Technical Manager
Member of the Technical Department, to give all the technical support to Plant team, Sales Department in addition to customers.
Support sales activities of LV,MV&HV cables by providing optimum cable design meeting customer’s specifications as well as provides after sales services to customers.
Initiate and follow-up all product designing activities (Design and Development) to ensure new products are produced according product design. Activities include identification of requirements for products based on projects and products based on costumers Specification: defining input parameters, acceptance criteria, test limits, verification, approving and releasing the final design of the products in the form of Design Sheet (DS) for production.
Areas of responsibility
- Study international standards along with customers specifications
- Ensure to work with updated international standards & specifications.
- Review technical specifications received from sales for non-standard products, review the customer requirements, and study
- manufacturing possibilities based on machinery and testing and accordingly recommend to sales to accept or decline the
- customer’s request for the quantities.
- Develop product manufacturing specifications according to customers’ requirements.
- Provide a cable Design sheet (DS) that contains the cable dimension/structure and bill of materials (BOM) to list the material
- required to manufacture a specific cable designed and other technical data required by logistics/Planning to determine material
- availability, delivery schedule, and manufacturing data (Routing)to determine product cost for quotation to the customer.
- Initiate and follow-up all product designing activities by releasing trial (Design and Developed) for the New Family Products
- according to the company design and development procedure, then review the Inspection and Test Specification and put the
- acceptance criteria for manufacturing and testing the product as part of product Design approval.
- Make final assessment/evaluation and prepare a summary of the results of actual measurements made on the manufactured
- products and discuss the result with the Head of Technical Department for granting approval, disapproval or recommended
- further revision in design for re-manufacturing.
- Use existing software in the technical department and work on to their upgrade to reach higher efficiency.
- Ensure good flow of information between technical, production, supply chain, and sales.
- Participate in creating material specifications.
- Participate in reviewing the design sheets regularly to be cost-efficient and avoid over quality compared to standards.
- Review and update company catalogs as and when required.
- Participate in preparation and attendance of technical meetings, seminars, and exhibitions whenever needed.
- To review design sheets and technical documents.
- To apply routings and calculation of different cable applications.
Required skills and qualifications
- Experience in cable industry especially in Technical/Design Engineering applications.
- Fluent in English (Both speaking & writing).
- 1 to 3 years of experience in cable design & manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Highly dynamic, with patience & ability to listen along with motivational skills.
- Team player and result oriented
- Possesses strong reporting skills.
- Knowledge in computer software application.
How to Apply for Nexans Vacancies 2023?
- Identify Nexans Job Search Criteria: For Nexans job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.nexans.com official page of Nexans company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Nexans company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Qatar, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Qatar!
To apply for this job please visit career.nexans.com.