Website NielsenIQ Qatar
NielsenIQ Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Executive in Doha, Qatar. Senior Executive Jobs 2023 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
NielsenIQ Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Executive in Doha, Qatar
Senior Executive Jobs 2023 in Doha, Qatar:- Senior Executive has publish a notification on www.jobs.smartrecruiters.com career page for the recruitment of NielsenIQ Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of NielsenIQ Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Senior Executive|
|Name of Post||NielsenIQ Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||743999851772023|
Senior Executive Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- To manage multiple client account within the region with the aim to enhance and develop relationships with assigned and prospective clients resulting in achieved revenue target and customer satisfaction.
- To be responsible for client management and for handling projects with minimal supervision
- Preparation of proposals to the client through to final tabulations and/or reports/ presentations.
- Responsible for taking the lead on all presentations and related discussions with the client
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company’s quality standards
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
- Gain market insights and perform competitive market analysis to create strategic product plans and roadmaps for future growth as part of consulting engagement with clients
- Managing a wide range of research programs like Market sizing, Segmentation, Usage & Awareness studies, Concept testing, Pricing analysis and other adhoc requests.
- Must have Consumer insights experience in telecom category
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge on research techniques and applications
- Provide value-added analyses and respond to special requests
- Integrate multiple studies to answer business issues
- Perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
- Ensure standard operating procedures within area of responsibility are observed
- Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market.
- Good in number crunching
- Ability to go extra mile when needed
- Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any major from reputable University
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working in quantitative market research
- Knowledge of research techniques and methodologies, also statistics and multivariate analysis will be an added advantage
- Good client service skills and able to communicate and write effectively in English – Arabic will be a value addition but not the main requirement
- Flexible working environment
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Life assurance
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape.
Learn more at: www.niq.com
Want to keep up with our latest updates? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NielsenIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.