Website Nokia Careers
Nokia Careers Job Vacancy at Account Manager in Doha. Account Manager Jobs 2023 in Doha. Apply today before last date.
Nokia Careers Job Vacancy at Account Manager in Doha
Account Manager Jobs 2023 in Doha:- Account Manager has publish a notification on www.nokia.com career page for the recruitment of Nokia Careers Post in Doha location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Nokia Careers can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Nokia Careers|
|Name of Post||Account Manager|
|Salary||QAR 12,000.00 Per Month.|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Account Manager Jobs in Doha 2023 Full Job Descripation
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
- Account Manger part of Customer Experience Organization
- Managing Business Application sales for Vodafone Qatar. Egypt and Ghana
- Geographical Location: Qatar
- 25 to 30 % Travel to Egypt and Ghana to cover the region
- Main customer interface for the following tasks:
- Selling and promoting Nokia solution in Business applications (Charging, Billing, IOT, Security, Quality assurance…etc)
- Offers preparation and commercial, Technical negotiations
- Project transfer for delivery and operations
Follow all Nokia Information Security policies and guidelines including ISMS (ISO27001 program)
Your skills and experience
- Internal Tasks:
- Offers preparation
- Legal terms and finance conditions
- Orders Booking and delivery follow-up
- Market sales experience with Different operators tear 1
- Technical knowledge for Core and Business add value applications
- Team member with high negotiation skills
- Preference with previous experience of Vodafone Group and Qatar Market
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
To apply for this job please visit careers.nokia.com.