Website North Oil Company Qatar
Senior Recruitment Partner
North Oil Company Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Recruitment Partner in Qatar
Senior Recruitment Partner Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Recruitment Partner has publish a notification on www.noc.qa.com career page for the recruitment of North Oil Company Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of North Oil Company Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||North Oil Company Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Recruitment Partner|
|Salary||QAR 13,100.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior Recruitment Partner Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Senior Recruitment Partner is accountable for the implementation and delivery of a rigorous, transparent, fair and efficient recruitment process which is designed to provide NOC with high quality employees possessing the competences required to ensure safe and effective delivery of Al Shaheen’s production objectives, in accordance with the Recruitment Plan.
- Maintain up-to-date close knowledge of the annual Manpower Workforce Plan/ Recruitment Plan and company Nationalisation objectives in order to assist NOC to comply with and attain these, through the identification and recruitment of high-calibre candidates.
- Interact closely with HR Business Partners and with assigned hiring Division management and hiring managers to fully understand the context of the positions being recruited, the priority in which posts must be sourced and the competences required.
- Maintain informed knowledge of the internal candidates available, the external recruitment market and trends in order to identify and utilize the best options including internal advertising; posting on company website; use of search engines and / or specialist platforms; award to Manpower agencies or executive search companies in order to identify and attract candidates.
- Maintain strong personal knowledge of the NOC remuneration and benefits structure by close liaison with the HR C&B team, in order to be able to explain the company Employee Value Proposition in detail to prospective applicants.
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the Immigration & Visa formalities of the state of Qatar in order to be able to explain these to candidates and to estimate realistic recruitment timespans.
- Ensure that positions to be recruited are supported by the relevant supporting documentation, including authorization in accordance with the Workforce plan, Manpower Request Forms (completed in full with clear justifications), Job Descriptions and Remuneration Recommendations. The Competence profiles shall be used in assessing technical fit for a vacancy.
- Be personally proficient in recruitment techniques such as telephone, panel interviewing, videoconferencing, competency-based interviewing and assessment centers while ensuring that comprehensive interview records are kept which justify the final decision.
- Continue own upskilling and fluency with search and talent acquisition tools – like Linked-In, professional networks, any new and innovative upcoming talent channels.
- Where technical or competency proficiency testing is required, ensure that these are applied impartially and that confidentiality is maintained such that no candidate is disadvantaged.
- Ensure that candidates are respected and treated in a professional, sensitive and open manner, and that all administrative processes such as travel expenses are processed and reimbursed promptly.
- Provide feedback to all successful and unsuccessful candidates and / or sponsoring Agencies in a timely, courteous, professional and constructive manner.
- Ensure that managers are following the recruitment policy and advise them when necessary.
- Ensure that active vacancies are tracked and recorded so that progress status is available at all times, and that reports and KPI achievement are comprehensive and thorough.
- Perform regular reviews of Company CV database, removing all those which are unlikely to be of interest to the Company.
- Contribute to the Company’s strategy of recruitment and creating more lean processes.
- Create recruitment reports that are accurate and up-to-date when necessary.
- Represent the organization at recruitment events or employer branding events to publicize NOC as an employer of choice in the region and internationally.
- Ensure that recruitment policies and procedures are followed and support in updating the documents where necessary.
- Be able to conduct meetings with top management and provide valuable input.
- Conduct trainings around recruitment when required.
- Acting for the Head of Recruitment and attending management meetings, including making tough decisions and challenging managers when required.
- Educated to degree level HR, Business Management or a similar discipline.
- Qatari Nationals only
- Ideally CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Strong personal focus on safety awareness and on encouraging safe behaviors.
- Maturity, strongly developed Leadership and Interpersonal skills.
- An excellent and methodical interviewer, able to encourage candidates to open up and give comprehensive information on their skills and background as well as their aspirations.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in an operational recruitment role
- Experience in all HR recruitment activities, with special emphasis on the identification and selection of high-potential candidates.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
To apply for this job please visit careers.noc.qa.