Website North Oil Company Qatar
North Oil Company Qatar Job Vacancy at Scrum Master in Qatar
Scrum Master Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Scrum Master has publish a notification on www.noc.qa.com career page for the recruitment of North Oil Company Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of North Oil Company Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||North Oil Company Qatar|
|Name of Post||Scrum Master|
|Salary||QAR 192,000.00 per year|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Scrum Master Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- To coach a high performing squad team according to the Scrum principles to deliver one digital use case per semester.
- To mentor and coach scrum team to understand and apply agile values, principles, and practices in the context of use cases delivery.
- To work across organizational boundaries and with external consultant and technological partners to cultivate an agile community; to drive effective practice embedding.
- To involve people in change and influence through others without formal authority to ensure that IS and the business entities understand agility and how maximum value can be derived from it.
- To maximize efficiency, drive out waste and pinpoint activities that add value
- Be able to grasp the principles of Scrum and Agility and apply it within the NOC context given the customised approach followed by the Digital department
- Uphold and be a role model for NOC core values, Incident Free and leadership behaviours.
- Facilitate the agile methodology such as the daily stand-ups, refinement, release planning, sprint planning, capacity planning, estimation techniques, sprint reviews, retrospective.
- Be responsible for the backlog with the Product Owner and have an overall view of the backlog tool.
- Present different metrics to various stakeholders (status reports, burn down charts, etc.).
- Support and partner with Product Owner to prioritize backlog.
- Able to facilitate strong Retrospective meetings to review and improve performance in every sprint
- Accountable for meeting the Definition of Done standards defined for each development period
- Escalate obstacles to the Delivery, Head as deemed necessary.
- Ensure ad-hoc coordination between business, IS and /if applicable technological partner(s).
- Enable development team to work efficiently.
- Apply agile mindset and practice so that the team can deliver value early and frequently.
- Coach and hands-on build a high performing team (writing backlogs, facilitating planning, orchestrating demos, tracking velocity), acts as its motivator-leader and proactively recognize and help remove any obstacles.
- Help the Product owner in creating a product wall that describes the product and can help in engagements with Business SMEs
- Continuously improve ways of working through ‘inspect and adapt’ and instil a growth mindset. Help others understand how the team works and how they shall interact with it.
- Facilitate various Scrum (or other) meetings and reviews, ensuring equal contribution from each team member. o Help maintain motivation, team spirit and camaraderie.
- Qualification: Bachelor of Science degree preferred. Specialization in engineering, data science or information systems management is a plus. Optionally, certified Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- Minimum 5 years technical or project management experience with a preference of experience working with agile teams.
- Experience in IS software development, in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques to enhance the agile scrum approach is a bonus Strong interpersonal communication, team spirit behaviour, and proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Experience in upstream O&G preferred.
- Fluent in English as a business language
To apply for this job please visit careers.noc.qa.