Website Northwestern University Doha
Northwestern University Doha Job Vacancy at Systems Administrator in Doha . Systems Administrator Jobs 2023 in Doha . Apply today before last date.
Northwestern University Doha Job Vacancy at Systems Administrator in Doha
Systems Administrator Jobs 2023 in Doha :- Systems Administrator has publish a notification on www.northwestern.edu career page for the recruitment of Northwestern University Doha Post in Doha location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Northwestern University Doha can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Northwestern University Doha|
|Name of Post||Systems Administrator|
|Salary||QAR 13,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Systems Administrator Jobs in Doha 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Systems Administrator at Northwestern Qatar (NU-Q) completes planning, installation, configuration, and management of server, storage, backup, and cloud software as a service systems and their components. The role monitors and optimizes system performance. The role monitors and optimizes system performance, ensures that systems operate in accordance with established Northwestern policies and procedures, and other related tasks.
- Provides recommendations regarding infrastructure planning and budgeting
- Ensures data/media recoverability by implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations.
- Supports media management through internal methods and procedures or through offsite storage and retrieval services.
- Develops and promotes standard operating procedures.
- Conducts routine infrastructure audits to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive infrastructure configuration database/library of all supporting documentation.
- Creates and maintains user accounts, security, permissions, and file systems in accordance with standards and operational requirements
- Performs infrastructure installations and upgrades.
- Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures
- Monitors and tunes systems to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Ensures infrastructure integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate solutions.
- Performs ongoing support and maintenance for systems and related applications.
- Prioritizes, troubleshoots and resolves issues
- required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree in a major such as computer science, information technology, or related; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- 2 years system administration or other relevant experience required.
- Have experience in the following:
To apply for this job please visit careers.northwestern.edu.