Associate Project Manager
Oceaneering Job Vacancy at Associate Project Manager in Qatar
Associate Project Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Associate Project Manager has publish a notification on www.oceaneering.com career page for the recruitment of Oceaneering Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Oceaneering can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post||Associate Project Manager|
|Salary||QAR 25,585.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Associate Project Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world’s premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Project manage the allocated activities and resources in accordance with organisation procedures, work scope requirements, budgets and plans. Review and evaluate progress and ways of improving the work of the project. Interface and manage the client relationship at project execution level and give direction to Project and Logisitics Coordinator
- Focal point for delivery of all aspects of Qatar Gas Site Inspection Services project
- Deliver assigned project scope within budget, schedule; ensuring overall quality of the work
- Manage day-to-day operational requirements of the project with the support of the Project and Logistics coordinator (Personnel Mobilisation, Resource planning, CV requests, Queries, HSE reporting, Training planning/booking)
- Work closely with client and project team to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the assigned project
- Ensure Oceaneering provide sufficient competent personnel to deliver the service and assign responsibilities
- Facilitate the development and continuous improvement of the integrity process between Oceaneering and the client
- Develop and maintain project staffing plans with the client and project team to ensure that all project activities are adequately scheduled
- Act as primary point of contact for the internal / external customer
- Review and approve all invoices, and ensure payment is within the contracted payment terms.
- Responsible for the commercial control of contract as defined in the contract agreement under work scope, including management and monitoring of agreed scopes within agreed budgets.
- Review and approve client Instruction to Proceed (ITPs) to ensure that they are contractually aligned
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored in project Sharepoint
- Monitor the project progress according to established client staffing requirements
- Perform project risk management
- Manage Client communications and reporting as required, ensuring that business and HSE risk implications on integrity issues are clearly identified and appropriately assessed for consideration with the Senior Manager
- Coordinate with Finance and customers in clearing invoice payments for the project, outstanding SES and unbilled invoicing
- Assists in continuous improvement of Project Management discipline and related processes
- Mentor Project Coordinator
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Resource planning
- Project reporting
- Integrity/Inspection client interfacing
- HSE and Quality plan creation
- Travel within Middle East countries
- Other duties as assigned
- Quality improvements
- KPI setting, for subordinates and projects
- HSE improvements
- Self Verification and/or Audit experience
To apply for this job please visit careers.oceaneering.com.