Website Oceaneering Qatar
Static Equipment Inspector
Oceaneering Job Vacancy at Static Equipment Inspector in Qatar
Static Equipment Inspector Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Static Equipment Inspector has publish a notification on www.oceaneering.com career page for the recruitment of Oceaneering Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Oceaneering can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post||Static Equipment Inspector|
|Salary||QAR 6,140.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Static Equipment Inspector Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Perform all activities necessary for Static Equipment Inspection.
- Check and inspect equipment and/or components to ensure they meet project requirements
- Provide static equipment shutdown QA/QC (quality assurance / quality control) services and technical support
- Ensure accurate standards, procedures and specifications are in place for the maintenance of the Static equipment assets
- Record and document all deviations from the Project Quality Program (PQP)
- Update the system with all deviations from the Project Quality Program
- Maintain accurate static equipment records, including protocols and equipment history
- Review key static equipment maintenance strategies
- Carry out performance monitoring of all the static equipment during commissioning and plant start-up.
- Coordinate with the client representatives to ensure that inspections are carried out as per Project Quality Program
- Review the calibration status of any test equipment being utilized on the project ensuring the equipment is within calibration prior to use.
- Provide support and advice to the construction personnel in relation to the Project Quality Program
- Review vendor design documents and coordinate with vendors during site activities (Installation, Commissioning & Start-up).
- Maintain good record keeping of activities carried out and inspection reports
- Experience with troubleshooting and major repair of oil and gas static equipment
- Able to conduct failure analysis and provide recommendations for failed static equipment.
- Experience with static equipment and piping field installation, commissioning and testing.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Reports to Project Manager (PM) as line manager. Project Coordinator will support PM on issuing instructions or communications to employee.
- Daily contact and technical reporting to site client contact or client Quality Team representatives.
- Employee shall report the results of all vendor and construction site inspections on a weekly basis or more frequently as advised by client for a specific task. Inspection reports shall clearly show the items / activities inspected, inspection status, acceptance criteria, and follow-up action as necessary. Inspection reports shall be in a paper or electronic format as agreed to by client.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have complete knowledge of Microsoft Office.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Code knowledge of industry standards, such as ASME and API.
- 10 years of experience in Mechanical and Static Equipment in the oil and gas industry.
- 5 year’s relevant experience in conducting inspections and QA/QC functions, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ensures that important information from management is shared with employees and others as appropriate
- Gives and receives constructive feedback
- Ensures that others involved in a project or effort are kept informed about developments and plans
- Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility
This position is considered ONSHORE FIELD WORK which is characterized as follows:
- Outdoors working on work site, day or night. Indoor office for reporting.
- Work sites can be warehouse, yard, vendor shop, construction site, industrial city.
- Requires working on or near oil and gas plant equipment, pumps, skids, modules.
- During summer season humidity is above 90%. Noise can be over 85 decibels and the light is intense/glare.
- Potential exposure to open fire/flames/sparks/gases on adjacent work parties.
- Potential exposure to airborne dust, fumes at work site.
- Work surface is stable, height is elevated. Use of ladders and scaffold for some access.
- Confined space required but infrequent.
- Working outside for extended periods of time in temperatures as high as 49°C.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit careers.oceaneering.com.